Dragon Rouge Qlippoth Practice

Hey Attis, I didn’t mean I am a member, but flirting with the idea of joining. We can talk more in PM if you care to share, I’d like your take on your experience with DR and relevant practices there. Thanks…

I was a member but left for a different order.

What was it like then?

Great learning experience. I only left because to rise into the higher ranks you must attend a lodge. There not any in the U.S. and I am not able to get to Europe to be a part of a ritual. I really have no complaints other than that. The Qliphoth is powerful and if you are interested in it, I recommend looking into joining Dragon Rouge. They do not have one on one mentors as they once did.
Read Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic. Try the tunnel working in it. I think you will find it rewarding.

Thanks for the link to Dragon Rouge 777C very interesting and the order seems to share many of my own interests…I’m not sure about the focus on the Qlipoth though! I thought even E.A said there are forces of pure Chaos and destruction which he would not invite into his life and my understanding is that that is what the Qlipoth are…Maybe they use universal principles as embodied by the Qlipothic energies rather than accessing them or their energies directly…? Seems like juggling dynamite to me…

Azesiel, I’ll look into it, won’t join a lodge yet though, same reasons. How is their forum?

Neo, you can read about the progressive initiation here
[url=http://dragonrouge.net/english/The_Draconian_Initiation.pdf]http://dragonrouge.net/english/The_Draconian_Initiation.pdf[/url]
E.A is a powerful magician, but every magician seem to be more confortable with a specific type of entity that he or she seems to attract naturally…
What you are attracted by, is also what you yourself attract. If it speaks to you, why not investigate?

The forums are accessible by degree. There is a lot of info there.
It is only $80 per year to join. In my opinion, well worth it.
However, if you can not travel to Europe, you can only go so far within the order. Unless of course a U.S. order is established.
In my humble opinion, you will find what you need right here with E.A.

Sorry for not responding before now.
What I like most in this order is the focus on Tantra, goetia, Qliphoth and runes.

They have a major focus on Tantric energy work, and their energi work exercises are easy, simple and wonderfully powerful. For once it’s actually fun and interesting to do energy work.
And runes…I’m danish and feel a strong attraction to the runes, so I’m all in for a focus on that…
Qliphoth is the ONLY kind of Qabalah that interests me. Normal Qabalah is boring as fuck, in my opinion. The reason why I like Qliphoth might be because of my attraction to Vampire the Masquerade. I think it was that which began my interest in Cain mythos and Lilith mythos.
And Goetia… well, enough said. Goetia is the hight of epicness.
Their focus on psychology, I find quite annoying though. Even if it’s just Jungian psychology. I can’t STAND psychology! So there is one huge minus to the order. However, you can just look the other way when psychology enters the discussion and focus on the praxis instead. That’s what I do.

I definately think it’s worth it to become a member.

Meanwhile I found the second level pdf, kinda interesting you mention it today, last night I was just about to subscribe for a membership there. I don’t think it’s the best thing to do though, people in magical orders tend to care more about the titles than the actual work, I have my biases and they are a diehard. Nice reading your posts btw

I was a member of Dragon Rouge for about a year. It’s full of very intelligent people who serious about magick, and the Qlippothic/Draconian current they work with is fascinating.

I decided not to renew my membership because it’s difficult for its members outside of Europe to reap the benefits of a physical working lodge, and they wouldn’t allow me to be active in another occult order I’m in after a certain degree. However it’s still the best LHP magical order I’ve come across IMO.

I had considered joining this order for a while, although I haven’t mainly because I’m a loner, and solitary practice suits me well. That being said, I think Karlssons writing were very good, and the other publications I’ve come across from them are as well, so there does seem to be some value in this order. Some of the things mentioned here seem problematic, however.

How far can one be initiated before you must attend lodge meeting in the flesh? At what point do they forbid one from being part of another order?

The forums are accessible by degree. There is a lot of info there.
It is only $80 per year to join. In my opinion, well worth it.
However, if you can not travel to Europe, you can only go so far within the order. Unless of course a U.S. order is established.
In my humble opinion, you will find what you need right here with E.A.[/quote]

Hi 777c, though I’m with BALG but new to here as well, I must ask out of curiousity after viewing the initiation document, it basically looks like you get torn apart and reassembled in a way at the higher levels. Is the same thing experienced here with BALG? How is it dealt with (I know what the other doc was talking about in regards to the formula - though I wonder what happens if you forget the formula in that regards) in either order/group? Is it simply like a bad trip if you mess up, or is it more severe than that in either work (ODR or BALG)?

Thanks,

James Del Fuego

Im considering joining, how far can you get without physically being at the lodge??

@twells1855 Please, introduce yourself as you were instructed by DarkestKnight before you proceed with further posts, it’s a mandatory rule around here, it’s not optional.

2 Likes

I did introduce myself, its in my very first post

Actually, you didn’t. You made a topic specific post asking about magical orders in Florida. That is not an introduction. Please go to the appropriate thread and introduce yourself properly.

2 Likes

Look at my other one. I gave my name, said that Im a magic newbie and that I live in Florida. What else do you want? And it doesnt seem like you are genuinely just wanting to know me it kind of just seems like youre being a dick

No, i’m not being a dick. I’m simply pointing out a rule of this forum to you. A proper introduction post is required, not simply tagged onto a topic thread. We need to be able to find it if necessary without wading through a lot of posts. This forum uses community moderation, and it is the responsibility of all the regular members to make sure the rules are followed and understood by newcomers. It lessens the burden on the full time moderators.

Tell us about yourself, and what brought you here. What are you hoping to get out of magick? What experience do you have? You said a newbie, but what level of “new?” The answers to such questions help the more experienced members here, like myself, to tailor our answers to your questions with whatever level of simplicity or complexity is suitable. If you ask us how to evoke Asmodeus, for example, but you state in your intro that you have zero experience and have never tried evocation before, then we will know to start from scratch instead of giving steps you may not understand right away.

4 Likes

The post you replied to is 6 years old (the date format on here is not always clear) and @Azesiel hasn’t been on since Dec last year, so they may not see this

Please don’t mistake members trying to be helpful for getting on your case - we find it easier to be genuinely helpful and to target assistance if you do a proper intro that shares just a little of your experience, what drew you to magick, etc.

I invite you to make a new topic in this category New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God asking about Dragon Rouge, and in that, please share a little about your experience, that way people can reply or contact you in ways that are genuinely helpful. :+1:

These are the full rules of the forum just in case you didn’t see them yet:

Cheers. :smiley: