Dragon Fire Photography - Share your sunsets

A friend of mine in Utah took this picture and people on social media have named this “Dragon Fire”.

If you are able to, please share your sunset pictures here.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Taken by me.

7 Likes

Taken by me last year in Madrid.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Beautiful!

I love the colors!

1 Like

Absolutely amazing! :gift_heart:

Love the water pics. :aquarius:

1 Like

Ohhhh, I’ve always wanted to go there. Beautiful country! :slight_smile:

It’s beautiful, love the colors. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

The sky look like it’s on fire!

Thanks so much for posting. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Very nice. I wish the sky always looked like this. It is much better than the ugly blue color that it has for almost the whole day.

Have you closely looked at the blue sky?

Not boring.

images (10)

images (9)

images (8)

*Sorry if my song choice bugs you, it’s still one of my favorite songs. But, I think we forget to see the beauty of the earth. Blue is not boring love, I sorry you feel this way. Maybe look harder?

3 Likes

I don’t think it is boring. I think it looks ugly. Especially compared to sunset and darkness of the night.

Oh.

Well, then you’re certainly entitled to your opinion.

Good day.

2 Likes

Mines actually a double rainbow (ones faint) from one night I got off work.

4 Likes

Ohhh let me look on my camera from
When I moved from Alaska to Florida last year. I never uploaded the pictures.

3 Likes

Rainbows are alluring.

The Rainbow prophecy, as it has come to be known, refers to the keepers of the legends, rituals, and other myths that will be needed when the time comes to restore the health on Earth. It is believed that these legendary beings will return on a day of awakening, when all people will unite and create a new world of justice, peace and freedom, and they will be named the ‘Warriors of the Rainbow’. They will reteach the values and the knowledge that has been lost in time, demonstrating how to have wisdom and extra-perception, and how unity, harmony and love is the only way forward.

Source:

:yellow_heart::orange_heart::heartbeat:

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

These are just ones I took with my phone.

2 Likes

Oh. :kiss::whale2:

Orca whales. Soooo pretty!

Thank You for sharing.

1 Like

They are my favorites. I have some pictures of them wild in Alaska I took with my camera. Seeing them out in the wild made my life.

1 Like

Niiiiiccceeeeee! :sparkling_heart::heartpulse: I’m jelly (that means jealous, LOL).

I want to go to Nome, AK.

1 Like