Draconian Initiation - Undergoing Dec 10th

So how did things go so far?

I am very interested in hearing the rest of your story mate :slight_smile:
your story is very very very appreciated! :slight_smile:
Gnosis (experiential knowingness=gold)

I would try to disassociate the RHP from the concept of religion, which in my opinion doesn’t really represent a path at all , since religion and gnosis (experiential knowingness) is rarely representative of anything magickal. However when it comes to solomonic magick- it’s just a part of magick - mastering both the left and right hand is something that is proposed in some esoteric orders such as the OTO (ordo termpli orientis) for example.

There are ways to go about the RHP and then work with the left hand that are magickally appropriate and desirable - maybe with some extra proper examples being linked here it might work.

Working with gaia is generally important in all magick. Dragons are generally excellent to work with when it comes to efficiency;

About the RHP or LHP, ultimately, both the light and dark the masculine and feminine are part of the cosmic god-mind - ultimately spoken you are the God-Mind expressing itself as all that is, in perfect divine order.
both are aspects of your wholesome nature and are just different in function, just like your arms and your legs are both parts of your body. In the middle stands the christ or the divine heart (not the soul, Yeshua Christ) per se.
we all have a christic archetype among many other archetypes of ourselves experiencing themselves on many planes of existence- the christ or divine heart, (I am not referring to anything religious here) is also represented by your heart chakra, as an integral part of yourself) Ultimately all those parts are not made to be in conflict with eachother- you are a creator and can experience reality the way you choose. I do work with both angels and demons and work with them through the christ, and it works just fine - I do say however that I bless them through the christ as an act of kindness, the christ stands for respect love equality truth sovereignty peace oneness which are also the words that stand on it’s gate before you enter it’s inner realm of “paradise”.

Mastering both the light and then the dark are more beneficial in this cosmos than only mastering just one polarity alone. :slight_smile: I like to be able to work with all beings freely. Depending on the task ahead, I like to keep having a wide number of options. Thinking in terms of spiritual warfare, or combat - I think it’s important to be in a position where you have as much options as necessary…; Through the christ and in the name of the Alpha(Cosmic I-ness - fundament of the Cosmic Father) and Omega (AM-ness, fundament of the Cosmic Mother) you can befriend beings from both polarities. :slight_smile: Either way it’s very handy to call upon any being in the cosmos from the trinity.

3 Likes

Very cool, tried it, works instantly! Boom! :smiley:
Keep it up! works like a charm!
Amazing! :smiley: you’re absolutely unto something totally valid here!! :smiley: