Dra talon

How long is it until the target feels the impact of Dra talon? I know he can take years as he enjoys his work,but will the bad luck etc start soon after he is sent? Just interested in others time frames and results. Thanks

1 Like

No one can really give you a time frame as it is completely individual due to the variables involved. For example, if the target is protected, it will take much longer than if he is not. If he is already in ill health, it will take much less time than if he’s in perfect health.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. The target is chaotic with drug and alcohol issues, violence, drug and drink driving and abuse and constant jail sentences for the like.

I am guessing it is easier per say, for such an entity to harm a person like this if asked due to the already chaotic and dangerous life choices?

1 Like

You are making the assumption that the target’s life choices will be the mechanism through which Dra’talon will work, but that is not necessarily the case.

The demon will work through whatever mechanism is needed to circumvent any protections and/or obstacles. Unless you limited him by specifically choosing the manner of death, the choice is Dra’talon’s, and it may, or may not, have anything to do with the life decisions of the target. Just because the target has a “chaotic and dangerous” life by your judgement, doesn’t mean he is any easier to kill. Some people thrive in that kind of environment so never assume anything.

1 Like

I do not assume anything and I have not done this yet.I am just asking questions.

1 Like

She said “I am guessing”.

1 Like