Dove falls dead at my feet

Was outside and a dove literally fell dead at my feet. As in landed within 12 inches (0.25 meter) of my feet. Coincident? Probably. If you were going to read anything into this, what would it be?

I’ve had some strange animal “things” happen to me over the last year or so of being an initiate into the occult and beginning to think these type things are maybe not a coincident.

Thanks!

Damn I need a dove for a ritual me and my friend are suppose to perform together…if any live ones fall at your feet let me know lol.

But first I have to ask if you’re working with any spirits,because if so maybe they’re trying to lead you to a path of animal sacrifice.

Just my 2cents

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:2, topic:3424”]Damn I need a dove for a ritual me and my friend are suppose to perform together…if any live ones fall at your feet let me know lol.

But first I have to ask if you’re working with any spirits,because if so maybe they’re trying to lead you to a path of animal sacrifice.

Just my 2cents[/quote]

Yeah, Belial for the most part right now.

It was my immediate thought to use the dove in ritual, but was just completely the wrong time to do it and I didn’t want to wrap it up and put it in the freezer, or something bizarre like that.

Thanks for your reply.