Don't Scratch your head!

If you experience your head itching for frequent periods of time then don’t constantly scratch it. This can be your crown Chakra opening.

4 Likes

but what if you cant help it what are other sysmtoms etc

2 Likes

The symptoms can be anything really ranging from feeling less grounded to headaches.

If it’s really bad you’re gonna have to ignore it. As long as you wash your hair it’s usually nothing serious.

3 Likes

I don’t normally, but I have the urge to now that you’ve said something…

WAY TO BE COUNTER PRODUCTIVE ASSHOLE!(lol. joking)

2 Likes

I was doing it like a maniac about two weeks ago​:joy::joy::joy: now I stopped.

2 Likes

I don’t think scratching will stop your crown opening, neither will taking pain killers… is that that you’re worried about?

3 Likes

I was actually more afriad of damaging it.

Oh! Lol, no that wouldn’t be a problem. Unless you scratched it with an industrial magnet or something? :thinking:
It’s a strong energy center, it’s not going anywhere just from the energy emitted by your fingertips - which is your own anyway.

1 Like

Actually, you might want to work on that fear thing. It’s not helpful. Also too much for too long can damage your kidneys.

2 Likes

bad head aches explains it

1 Like

I’ve been working on overcoming fear. I know that it will be one thing I need to do in order to fully awaken…

You don’t need to overcome it. Fear isn’t bad, just let it flow, feel it but don’t get hung up on it or attached to it.

A qigong tip - the end of the kidney meridians are in the little toe (there’s a pair of them - if just you hold your little toes, or more advanced, visualise fear energy flushing out of the little toe into the ground it can help you alleviate fear.

2 Likes

Thank you this tip is wonderful.

I didn’t even know of that connection lol I guess we do learn new things everyday :grin:

1 Like

Oh wait, sorry, I messed up thinking of something else - the end of the Kidney meridian is K11 in the bottom of your foot. Same idea, but think of the center of each foot as it touches the Earth, or press in with the thumbs…
image .

4 Likes

Thank you🌹

Best line I have read all day! :joy:

4 Likes

Would a burning feeling on the back right on my head be a sign of anything? That isn’t the only spot but it is the most common.

1 Like

That sounds like a possible chi blockage.

2 Likes

Well… Luckily I haven’t been feeling it lately…

1 Like

Is the other way around.

Crown chakra has the gate in SATAN! on the opposite side of the body. So scratching is a medium to connect the head with the heart faster.

1 Like