Don't know what to do

Lost a friend and I don’t know how to deal with the pain. Not necessarily a magickal question but anything will help.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, my friend. Perhaps call upon Letana, the Encouraging Angel, from Kingdoms of Flame?

3 Likes

I’ll try that. Thanks man :heart:

1 Like

Sorry to hear.

Grieve let it out, give yourself time to process it.
When my dad passed I think I handled it better than what my family did, cause I could talk to him. Took a bit of time to grieve but helped.
It’s still hard.

Distract yourself, if the pain gets to much. Deal with it when you feel stronger.

If it gets to much ask the spirits that guide you for a bit of help.

1 Like

Thank you as well. I’m sorry about your dad. :heart:

1 Like

Your welcome and thank you. Was 7 years ago.
He is were he needs to be and so am I.
Perception also helps.
If you can see things from a different perspective it lessons the blow a bit.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. I understand the pain you feel. When my daughter died it felt like someone ripped my heart from my chest and left a hole in my soul. The physical and emotional pain is unbearable at first, but as time goes on, you find a way to cope. The grief never goes away, you’ll always grieve but how you handle the pain changes over time. I still cry for her and when I feel like I’m going to just lose control I just talk to her. I don’t know or care if it’s healthy or not, I just know it helped me work through my grief.

Aside from counseling, which although I recommend, I now refuse* to talk to anyone about her death and my feelings about it with anyone except her father, what helps me is like I mentioned talking to her spirit to work through my pain, doing something nice for her on her birthday, like light a candle or something and I just taking a moment to allow myself to feel the deep pain I feel and tell myself it’s ok to let it out. It’s also ok for you to let it out. Like others mentioned, please also call on a spirit of your choosing to help you work through your grief.

Good luck and I’m truely sorry for your loss and express my condolences. :rose:

*to clarify, I tried counseling in the past and was judged for how I felt so the door is permanently closed to anyone but her dad. I do recommend talking to a professional, but for me it just made the situation worse. I was also in the military when my child died and was expected to move on like nothing happened so there’s that also…

1 Like