Don't know if it's possible--but can anyone reach out to Belial?

I deeply apologize if this is disrespectful to ask of someone who has developed a relationship with Belial or has worked to develop abilities far greater than my own. I have been attempting to contact him for several months now, with daily meditations, incense burning and various offerings (usually blood) and meditating on enn and sigil, but I have not made any kind of contact. Have I done something to offend him or does he simply not want to communicate with me?

1 Like

I’m sorry but we do not contact spirits on behalf of people. We get asked to do this so many times, and it just isn’t possible.

4 Likes

In all honesty you should find out why you are not coming into contact first. This will likely be done through divination. Second, please never assume what demons think. You’re only going to psyche yourself out and likely damper your self-esteem. There’s nothing wrong with you. You just need to do your research.

5 Likes

If you haven’t developed your astral sense then this is the first defect that you need to overcome. Look into scrying as a start

3 Likes

I find that making use of correspondences can be beneficial if you have trouble making contact.
Belial’s correspondences are;
Planet: Sun
Numbers: 37, 94, and 95
Colors: black, white, yellow and brown.
Tarot: 6 of Swords
Direction: North
Element: Earth

So an example would be to begin a consistent pathworking starting on the day and hour that corresponds with the Sun (Sunday obviously).
Commit to the working for 37, 94 or 95 days according to your intuition. Use black and white candles, keep records and make sure you have a vision of what you want to get from your working with Belial.
Keep in mind that doing energy work is important and will train your astral senses to recognize other worldly presence.
Above all, eliminate all forms of doubt because that is your number one enemy when it comes to practical Magick.

6 Likes

Are you afraid or distracted easily? Try meditation just to develop the ability first, if so.

2 Likes

Take a piece of paper and a pencil, draw out his magical seal, and post it on the north wall in your home.

Stare at it until you see it flashing or distorting. What you were doing here is a very important part of the magical operation, opening the sigil.

Continue to do this until you start noticing things becoming Stranger than usual, such as seeing things out of the corner of your eye, or possibly having strange thoughts that pop in your head out of nowhere that you normally wouldn’t have.

This is not an overnight Journey, there is not a single Magician on this board that is going to tell you that they accomplished everything that they have done in one day.

Even whenever you think that you’re being stupid, or that you’re just fooling yourself, do it anyway. That’s whenever you know you’re starting to approach success, when you are ready to give up.

I will not contact him for you, I have my own personal relationship with Belial, and you need to make your own relationship, not borrow from me or anybody else.

Stick with it, and if you ever have any questions, the board is always here for you, and we will do everything we can, including holding your hand if absolutely necessary, but we’re not going to do the work for you.

3 Likes

Maybe you can’t hear or see him, but that doesn’t mean he’s not listening. Make your request and be sure it will be answered.

How much studying have you done on Belial, not the quick available post online but the deep stuff. What does he mean to you. Getting to know him is very important, and is he the correct ancient aligned with your task.

2 Likes