Doing well [bfields5's Journal]

Hello

I have been doing very well and Prospering in my practices. To do the impossible i.e such as controlling the infinite occult and the eternal source or bringing fiction itself into our reality or creating real omnipotent godlike kingdoms and empires on earth like the PHYSICAL manifestation of them or what ever I write because true and happens overnight Just to name a few.

I have been working with Native American shamans from the Navajo tribe. These people are masters its like fate made us cross paths. They told me what im trying to accomplish is indeed possible but only at highly advanded levels that you only see in fiction. They told me its going to years at least with right teaching and direction. These magus are immensely powerful and successful but hard work and dedication you have to put in is at a inhuman level but the reward is priceless they said having the universe, multiverse,omniverse and beyond creating and controlling almighty omnipotent entities and creating kingdoms and empires that equal beyond power itself of GLOURIOUS and magnificent ,countenance is only the tip of the iceberg.

Ive seen the things they can do and man they are legit. Im ready to put this work in.

Obviously you guys aren’t gonna be hear years from now to my success story. But will keeps the forum family posted on my progress.

1 Like

Cool. Moving to Journals.

This Journals category is there to help you keep tabs on where this is so you can update this thread as you would your grimoire.
Looking forward to the next installment. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like