Doing better, but still having these thoughts

Hi guys I haven’t had anxiety for a very long time due to the advice I’ve been following from certain people on my previous thread. It’s going very well, though I still get these thoughts that are unpleasant but I can cope with it very well. But still… that thought seems to be coming back every few days or so every time I cope with it successfully, it’s my subconscious mind that seems to be in trouble. I embrace the fear and unpleasant thought that comes from the subconscious, implementing it to my conscious mind, trying to make me whole and complete. It’s about getting unpleasant thoughts and these unpleasant thoughts are making me feel like I want to act out on things that I don’t want to I cope with this very well with my conscious mind, but my subconscious mind seems to not know how that is never possible, and it brings up these unpleasant thoughts a few times a week. Does anyone know how I can make my subconscious mind cope with this? I know already that I’m in control at all times though but my subconscious seems to not get it all the time …

5 Likes

An interesting fact about the subconscious mind is that it cannot discern between “real” and “fake”. What this means is that imagination, as a daily habit can reprogram yourself. In short, imagine yourself being free of anxiety - as a static image. (I find that superhero type poses convey strength and positivity to my subconscious). The best book that explains this is “The Naked Mind” by Annie Grace. The book itself deals with addiction, but the stuff about the conscious and subconscious interplay is powerful. Hope this helps a bit, you got this dude!

2 Likes

I am also getting strong thoughts that insult the ancient ones.
Sometimes I yell loud “shut up” I don’t mean those toughts.
The ancient ones ingores it i know it.
This is a parasite or could have something to do with trauma that had not been healed and now my shadow self or dark self is wakeing up.
If I remember DH Thorne mentioned something like this before.
I say try your best and ignore the thoughts for now and do your meditation.

Sometimes it would leave me alone by asking " are you done " in a annoyed tone and I can almost hear laugher and saying yes during laugh.
Sounds like a parasite.
Also drains me if i react and give into it.
I can feel it sometimes attached to my back and causes heat waves. I am trying to win this battle with my mind. I can feel it weaker definitely weaker than before and I am stronger mentally.

2 Likes

Start makeing affirmations " my mind is clear, i am in full control of mind. Toughts are gone, i am fully present here and now"

1 Like

I got told that “there is no such thing as an unpleasant thought that can make me do things against my will”
My conscious mind says: “Ok gotcha”
My unconscious mind says: “how do you know that this is a fact?” And blablabla

It’s my subconscious mind trying to make sense of it and it tries to make me afraid, and I can cope with it finally, and thanks dude!! Hopefully I will tame my subconscious

I’m doing that already in my mind, calms me just a bit. It’s my subconscious mind that wants to know how it is a fact that there are no thoughts that can make me do things I don’t like. I will implement your affirmations as well.

1 Like

You can do this in front of a mirror and look at your self and really mean your affirmations or you can do it in a meditation state.

Good luck mate you are extremely strong and you will come out of this even stronger.

1 Like

I’ve learned what I used to think of as unpleasant thoughts unwanted thoughts were the things I desire maybe your mind is trying to tell you to accept the Darker parts of your mind

2 Likes

So in my experience there are going to be thoughts and emotions that can be unpleasant to deal with the main point is having the awareness not to act on the destructive ones and instead take conscious beneficial actions regardless of what is bubbling up.

Qigong/energy work and meditation can help alot with this process.

4 Likes

Empathy causes all sorts of destructive emotions such as guilt anxiety remorse it can even cause heart issues and mental problems

My mother has heart problems due to her empathy but I choose not to follow the path of destruction called empathy.

I thought angels would help me if I had empathy but I have realized empathy or not when I had empathy angels didn’t help me

Couldn’t say one way or another on that. My work has been more geared toward alchemical energy work.

1 Like

I still get unwanted feelings that wants me make to act out on it even if I don’t want, it feels like that. I got told that there is no such thing as a thought that one can have that makes them want to act on it even if they don’t want to. My conscious mind picks it up and I’m able to cope with it. It’s my subconscious mind that’s the problem, it has its own mind and tries to ask itself: “how is it a fact that I’m not out of control?” “How do I know that it’s a fact that there is no such thing as an unpleasant feeling that you can get that makes you want to act on it against your will?”

My subconscious mind is the problem and I want to tame it by answering these questions rationally but I’ve got no clue how to convince my subconscious mind about this, though I will find out soon enough…

Thank you!!!

1 Like

@Dinmiatus @BeastCreature @anon41658706
Any ideas how I can explain my subconscious mind how it is a fact that there is no such thing that thought can make me act out on the unpleasant feeling ever?? Thanks guys in advance

1 Like

implant this idea through meditation.
Learn to always be present and not react or act to every situation only those that require action.
Before the meditation make affirmations of what you what to achieve say it loud not in your mind.
And control your thoughts and emotions.
Also go on kindle and search for some books about subconscious mind, you might find better answers that way.

2 Likes

Simple, thoughts are not actions, emotions are not actions. And You choose what actions you do or do not take regardless of thought or emotion.

Example,Anyone who has every dealt with idiot drivers on the road can tell you that some pretty fuckin dark ideas can bubble up if their reckless driving endangers you or those you care about but just cause you have the emotions and think the ideas doesn’t mean you have to act on it.

There are practitioners who have been exploring their traditions for 20+ years who still have to deal with rampant thoughts and emotions. It is part of being human.

You can achieve periods of mental silence through forms of meditation such as zen meditation but it isn’t a state you could function in at all time since you’d still need to deal with day to day life and that takes thought and often results in emotion.

The practice of mediation and energy work helps build the power to cause change both within self and outside of self.

4 Likes

If i may suggest, if you are still having unpleasant thought pop up, this happens to everybody, by the way, but if you want to reduce them, i suggest dealing with this DURING meditation, because meditation bridges the gap between conscious and subconscious mind. While in a deep meditative state, there is where you would recite your affirmations, for maximum impact, by the way. Get as deep as you can personally go, and recite the affirmations you need, and if any negative thoughts come by during meditation, thank them, and dismiss them. Same as in your regular conscious state. When unwanted thoughts, acknowledge them, thank them, and dismiss them. There is no need to really try to integrate foreign, unwanted thoughts like that. If its a message from an entity you need to hear, then they can get that message to you in a different way. But just meditating every day, even if you dont address unwanted thoughts, daily meditation will work wonders in lessening this type of issue.

1 Like

@HeylelHeosphoros @Dinmiatus @BeastCreature
Im doing what you all said, will I, after some time, be at peace with these unpleasant thoughts? Or is there another way to be happy and peaceful when these thoughts come? I’m doing much better since I’m coping with what you all mentioned so big thank you for that, happy you all responded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your new reality will remain for good with you.
Just focus on your desire weather is mind peace or better life events and bring them into your reality.
You are the creator, you are the master of your reality.
You are the master of your mind, thoughts and emotions.

1 Like

I don’t really have any advice to create any form of static peace. Most of my work involves alot of alchemy and transformation of self so a fairly consistent level of minor to mid upheaval and chaos is normal since that is what destabilizes the stagnant elements i look to change.

2 Likes