Dog killer

In my local area, we have someone who remains at large who breaks into houses and steals Dogs or they turn up dead shortly afterwards hung with wire.

It has happened again and I want to send a few spirits to not only find this psychopath, but to harm them too.

I am evoking Andromalius this evening with the details ,but I am considering others too if you can help me with spirits that are angered by animal abuse. I am so angry now I can’t think straight.

8 Likes

try with Barbatos maybe ask him o Anubis for punish pazuzu and Glasya-labolas…

1 Like

I work with Glasya and I thought about him. Thank you. I am with King Belial tonight for something else so I may mention it to him too as he is my Patron

3 Likes

I will also research Barbatos now, thanks so much. x

2 Likes

You welcome King Belial is also effective if you have a good relation with him he help me a lot…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a very strong relationship with Belial and he is blow your mind amazing … :+1: I really need to work with Pazuzu eventually too.

3 Likes

Lucifer. Azazel.

1 Like

I rescue my Dog from people who bit him, like take him on the air and throw him on the floor very badly, i also aleart there the animal protection organization, but i also tell this guy if you do it next time, you will be the responsable of your acts, and i rescue my dog and its a big one a Rottweiler and its a one of my best friend and my son and he is and better,great then a lot of people, im against that people bad treat animals, and also the bull fight in spain.

3 Likes

Glad you rescued him :heart:
I love Dogs and all animals. I can’t stand abuse

4 Likes

They are inocent beein… please call the authority near you if you have some, about animal protection please.

1 Like

And what i know from demon(fallen angels, Gods) they dont like it included lord lucifer, the bad treatment of the inocent one.

2 Likes

Police are already involved by what I read. I agree, I will do all I can

1 Like

Thank you please…:relieved:

1 Like

And just for curosity where they are doing this state,country?

1 Like

London, UK

1 Like

Its near from spain…ok thanks…

1 Like

Samael! While he’s often called the destroyer, he hates needles violence against anything that can’t defend itself.
He actually seemed to like my cat better than me, when I first started working with him.
Don’t be put off if he’s very condescending and impatient at first. He’s the real deal. I think he’d enjoy going after these monsters. Oh Hecate too, she’s very connected to dogs. Get this asshole. Just reading about it pisses me off. :rage:

6 Likes

Throw the whole damn Grimoire at this bastard

6 Likes

Lilith is very receptive to any passionate plea. Gather all the articles/photos/info you can find and burn them with blood when you are inflamed with hate towards this monster. Sure to be effective. Remember: every dog has his day.

3 Likes