Does this series of Tarot cards show this person is the thief?

I have had £300 taken from a drawer in my home I had saved as Veterinary money . The list of people responsible is short. I just did a tarot spread on the person I suspect and it came up with 3 Swords, The Fool and Judgement.

Can anyone clarify the combination of these cards to shed some light on this? I already feel I know the answer sadly but a better Tarot reader than I could perhaps see meanings here better than myself right now

1 Like

Three of Swords represent this “accident” that happened and how it caused you to kinda cloud your mind. open up your mind. follow your intuition. who do you REALLY think it was? The Fool represents someone being a free spirit and “playing the fool.” “genuine foolishness and naivety.” it’s genuine. they’re innocent. but what are they lying about ? what do they have to hide ? how did they do it? think of all of the possibilities. Judgement represents moralizing, criticism, selectivity, and a shift in consciousness. connect with the world and let it guide you to who it was. the person you’re thinking of is innocent. you need to forgive this person. this person is reliable. i pulled some cards and to summarize, it said that that person might’ve had the opportunity to do that, but they wouldn’t do it to you because they know how you are. “Tower” came out. there would be a setback for them. they see your connection as a good bond and wouldn’t want to lose it because of that. if so, they would do their BEST to make up with you. i’m hearing they care a lot. they feel some kind of Judgement from you though. they wouldn’t do that to you. you’re criticizing them and they can feel that. move down your list. what other things did you find ? my cards say, apparently someone with King of Wands energy did it. now think. who could that be ? they’re slick. able to get into your mind. they know just the right things to do. think. what’s the first name that comes to you ? use your intuition.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I have not had the chance to ask a spirit or divination besides this reading.

True, this person knows what I do and is wary as hell of what they have seen .

The person who did it , I think they needed it. Shame they didn’t ask me instead. I can write money off but betrayal hurts.

You are so accurate with the King of wands , reddish hair, blue eyes… I even use that card for him… family / relative.

1 Like

no problem, i hope it gave you some clarityyy .
and yes. they were like “how’d i even get away with this” when they did it. i see them in your temple . very guilty and regretful. but they did need it. they were just too scared to ask and thought obviously you were gonna say no, due to the amount they needed. but yeah. something in their mind just thought it was okay to do it at this time. but it’s okay. grow from this. learn from this.
ace of wands and king of wands keep popping out my deck. use whatever insight this gives you. but wow. i’m sorry.

1 Like

Thank you. Ace of wands showed in my dreams a few days ago very clearly too.

What can I do? I have grown since the days I cursed frequently and I will certainly be more guarded with things. I have a feeling my patron will probably go a little apeshit on his own free will though.

Thank you so much for this, I appreciate it

1 Like

remember you are the one on the “receiving end.” you have bettered yourself. everything’s all up to you. let karma take over and receive your blessings. or curse them. but then you’d have karma on your end. but, once, someone i thoughttt was my mf friend stole a Q from me. i just let them go, and karma took over. I slowly received it all back and MORE (literally from THEM.) let that happen. the universe can do anything. magick, can do anything. but, protect yourself more. be more guarded and hide your stuff better. be sneakyyy.
and no problemmm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about your friend and that happening to you. It sucks. I have no problem cursing people I don’t love who attempt to harm or defraud me and I never consider karma personally… just my own belief system per say.

Welcome to the forum, I just noticed you are new. If you ever need any help I am happy to help you back in some way on here with questions etc. x

1 Like

oh it’s okayy. it taught me what i needed to know, me liking business and all. but i see i see, and what you believe in happens. if you believe there’s no karma, there’s no karma :woman_shrugging::joy:. it’s all YOUR matrix. control it. take over. but i respect that.

but thank you! and i fw your energy, you should deffff pm me :slight_smile: i’d lovee to talk spiritual

1 Like

Sure, I’d love that. I love others paths and experiences even if they differ to mine. It is that that makes life interesting for sure. :+1:

1 Like

just pm me anytime. sadlyyy , it’s not allowing me to do that yet :joy:. and true. i like learning what they did and went through to get there. i love it especially when they’re stubborn about it and do things their way . like yesss

1 Like

Pm’d you

1 Like