Does someone out there think it's possible fuse your self with your higher self

this might sound crazy but I’m not a pretty sane guy does anyone think you fuse yourself with your higher self ?

Its very possible. Its one way of achieveing immortality.
EA talks about it in soul travel

I did it

@Defectron: =o what? so does that mean you are immortal now?

It’s possible to connect to the Higher Self and learn to integrate that expression into your current . Merging with it entirely however is not really possible without certain consequences, your current reality model requires things like separation, physicality, ego-expression, cycling of awareness etc… if you totally merge with the Higher Self this falls away entirely. Logically so, the Higher Self is you in a state where such concepts do not exist. It already is, but our attachment to this reality model makes it so that we normally cannot even perceive that possibility.

Does connecting to the HS make you immortal? Depends, reality is yours to play with. I’ve found that one thing it certainly does is make it a possibility that your ego expression, your “human” you, can grow to become autonomous and survive death intact. This is a lot of work and not for the faint of heart though, you’ll be doing little bits of dying all over the place for that crystallization to take root.

2 Likes

It means I’ll retain memories if I reincarnate.

1 Like

NOW THIS is something I really need to look into! @ Defectron, did you utilize the Abramelin operations? I have next to read that text.

1 Like

Not crazy at all. This is in fact one of the most sought after goals of Magick & Enlightenment. It is called Knowledge & Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel.

@Defectron: Pray tell us more?

Not crazy at all. This is in fact one of the most sought after goals of Magick & Enlightenment. It is called Knowledge & Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel.

@Defectron: Pray tell us more?[/quote]

Yeah well during one of my early ritual with my occult teacher apperantly he helped me do it while we were both in our godforms. Now here’s the interesting part that I only found out recently. Apparantly the uniting actually happened prior to this life since time isn’t linear, and the me in my previous life deliberately sealed away all memories I had of prior lives before incarnating here for unknown reasons. Their still there, but I need to do something to find out how to properly access them. I really would like to find out why I did that, but I suppose I won’t know until I unlock that black box.

Yeah well during one of my early ritual with my occult teacher apperantly he helped me do it while we were both in our godforms. Now here’s the interesting part that I only found out recently. Apparantly the uniting actually happened prior to this life since time isn’t linear, and the me in my previous life deliberately sealed away all memories I had of prior lives before incarnating here for unknown reasons. Their still there, but I need to do something to find out how to properly access them. I really would like to find out why I did that, but I suppose I won’t know until I unlock that black box.[/quote]

Sometimes, these other selves, whether from a past life or some permutation of a HS, can really grind my gears hahaha.

Me too. Diazin is the name of my soul/HS.

Yeah well during one of my early ritual with my occult teacher apperantly he helped me do it while we were both in our godforms. Now here’s the interesting part that I only found out recently. Apparantly the uniting actually happened prior to this life since time isn’t linear, and the me in my previous life deliberately sealed away all memories I had of prior lives before incarnating here for unknown reasons. Their still there, but I need to do something to find out how to properly access them. I really would like to find out why I did that, but I suppose I won’t know until I unlock that black box.[/quote]

To clarify, did the uniting happen in a previous incarnation, or prior to incarnation in a non-physical state? If the latter is the case, that makes a lot of sense to me. That the uniting with the higher-self takes place before incarnating in the non-physical state, and then after incarnation in to the physical body, the task is then to discover this unity!

I’m betting your purposeful forgetfulness has something to do with challenging yourself :P. 'Cause if you had access to all those memories, attaining Godhood in this lifetime would be a cake-walk, eh?

To clarify, did the uniting happen in a previous incarnation, or prior to incarnation in a non-physical state? If the latter is the case, that makes a lot of sense to me. That the uniting with the higher-self takes place before incarnating in the non-physical state, and then after incarnation in to the physical body, the task is then to discover this unity!

I’m betting your purposeful forgetfulness has something to do with challenging yourself :P. 'Cause if you had access to all those memories, attaining Godhood in this lifetime would be a cake-walk, eh?[/quote]

Yeah well I won’t say who the previous me was, but they were pretty badass so the answer to your question is yes, it would be walk and there would be cakes.

Anyway here’s how it happened, I was in a pretty intense altered state in this ritual with my occult teacher sort of moving into my godform. A thought suddenly occurred to me “hey I should try uniting my samsaric self with my higher self” as soon as I thought that my occult teacher read my mind and said “It’s done”. So to clarify the uniting happened in this incarnation, but it took effect at some point in the distant past, at least one life removed from this one if not more.

I had assumed that just meant that it just happened during this life, but a big lesson is that time isn’t linear and that can have all sorts of strange effects. I know that I have had at least one life if not more prior to this one where it was united. Looking back on this it helps make sense of some previous rituals because there was one where the ritual sort of told me that even if I died it would be ok because I would be able to come back again. Had it not been united at that time I think it would be more problematic then that.

Yeah well I won't say who the previous me was

Well now I REALLY want to know who you were! Wasn’t even thinking about it until you said THAT!

[quote=“Illustrious, post:14, topic:4000”]

Yeah well I won’t say who the previous me was

Well now I REALLY want to know who you were! Wasn’t even thinking about it until you said THAT![/quote]

Teddy Roosevelt?

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:15, topic:4000”][quote=“Illustrious, post:14, topic:4000”]

Well now I REALLY want to know who you were! Wasn’t even thinking about it until you said THAT![/quote]

Teddy Roosevelt?[/quote]

Nope, it was someone in the carlos casteneda books, not saying who.

[quote=“defectron, post:16, topic:4000”][quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:15, topic:4000”][quote=“Illustrious, post:14, topic:4000”]

Teddy Roosevelt?[/quote]

Nope, it was someone in the carlos casteneda books, not saying who.[/quote]

Which book?

i think Dr.rampa covers the subject with pefect details in his books.sorry if i’m repeating my self with this tibetan monk but his books are my holy grail.
just give it a quick look.it’s about the nature of the overself and it’s only just a liitle portion gathered from his writings.

[url=http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html]http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html[/url]

Just heard of this Gurdjieff guy. Some say Castaneda stole his ideas from him and made the story up. I think he just borrowed the terminology. He talks about fusing with your higher self/selves.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLGuSOLNQA]- YouTube

[quote=“defectron, post:16, topic:4000”][quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:15, topic:4000”][quote=“Illustrious, post:14, topic:4000”]

Teddy Roosevelt?[/quote]

Nope, it was someone in the carlos casteneda books, not saying who.[/quote]

There isn’t a ton of characters in his books…

A couple stick out, but I’m pretty sure,
I know who it is.