Does Lucifer likes his enn?

Thank you . Once i get over my fear and doubt i will

1 Like

@milki Are you referring to the YouTube channel Secrets of the Gods by any chance? She is legit, she used to be on this forum as @RavensAscent but is no longer here, unfortunately. I think (I might be wrong, of course) she meant that they don’t like the enn because it reminds them of a time when people used to treat them disrespectfully when calling them. Or something along those lines. I would also suggest asking them yourself. Maybe it has more to do with the attitude with which people use the enn than the enn itself? Just speculating here. I used the enn for King Paimon and He explicitly told me it’s totally fine to use it in order to help me focus (I had some difficulty quieting my mind at first), but at one point I felt it wasn’t necessary and I haven’t used it since. I think it’s different for everyone, as always.

2 Likes

this might also be it

1 Like

There are a few people on this forum who have mentioned certain spirits disliking their enns ( I seem to remember someone saying that Asmodeus held his hands over his ears and told him to stop chanting his enn, which the demon referred to as “that noise”) :man_shrugging:

Enns come from the religious practice of demonolatry (no one knows their true origin; they first appeared in the published journals of a demonolator named Alexander Wilits sometime in the 1500’s, so the theory is they were provided by the demons themselves). Maybe it has to do with the intention held in mind while chanting them. I don’t know as I never use them.

yes i was . I watched her recent videos and feel terribly sorry for her after all the messed up things she went through. Im honestly too scared to contact them atm and you would know why if u watched her recent video series

Its funny how people are terrified of demons yet I have encountered people far more unhinged and terrifying than the demons I’ve researched. True, I can’t verify those individuals are not afflicted in some way by earth spirits or the like but it seems for self that when I try to communicate or think even of various “demons.” I feel far different than say with an angry crazy neighbor. Maybe I’ve been alone too long (shrugs).

As to the enns. I enjoy them. I use them for mental memorization and a tool. If I can master remember a simple enn then I feel more at ease to honor a spirit. If that spirit does not like that enn from ME, then it will probably try to communicate such to me. How other magicans use the enn or if their relationship with the spirit using the enn is goood or bad is between that party and not me.

If it works for you and feels good and brings awe and results then use it. If it feels wrong or insulting then don’t.

1 Like

I feel like for spirits hmm how do i word this…
History doesnt matter as much in this context to them as such but rather the present and how people respond to them and what to what is now ie the tools like enns.

Then again Im not saying either history doesnt Matter to them at all. They know it sIreland better than any of us do.

I think you’re right…
By the way about Lord Lucifer I had a question for you, you who seem to be quite connected with the Lord of the Underworld, how to know if a pact with him has really been made (without having psychic abilities )?

You need to ask Lucifer, summon him and ask him, this is my advice, but I could be wrong, I am unsure personally.

A pact is a serious thing though.

1 Like

87/5000

wow how efficient!
very well i will try. Thank you for your time, luck to you

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

In conclusion.

‘Yie’