Does Belial teach transmutation of physical pain?

Just a quick question
I have evoked alot of demons I’m not currently working with including
Belial, Asmodaous, Leviathan, Lucifer
I feel I’m being taught how to overcome physical pain with raw will power but I’m not sure who could be teaching me this I think it could be Belial but I’m not sure.

All of those you have listed would teach that. Deeper invocation can reduce the feelings of physical pain. In my own work I’ve had Asmodeus show me that he can transmute pain into pleasure. Both sexual pleasure and a form that feels more like something you’d get from doing drugs.

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer
I still wish I knew who was doing it
I’m currently working with Naahma and I don’t think it’s something she would teach but who knows. I asked her how to overcome the pain im experiencing and I got The Magician card.

1 Like

Naamah can and will teach that as well. She is a very physically orientated Goddess. That covers physical life and everything that is included in it. Money, sex, fitness and beauty etc.

1 Like

She’s been rough on me for sure
I’m having problems grounding the energy
But it’s worth it for the things she’s teaching me about myself. Thank you for helping it’s nice to be able to come here and talk to people about these things

Onyx, and Hematite help a lot, so does going outside and finding a random stone you like. Lay down put any of the stones on your stomach. Imagine all the excess energy returning to the black Earth. Breath and relax, maybe imagine yourself sinking down into the Earth, letting the rich dark soil feed and soothe you. Grounding is essential for myself, I can be overly in my head and end up in the more manic parts of the air element if I don’t.

2 Likes