Does Astrology really works?

Can Astrology really predict your behavior and Future???Can Demons teach us Astrology???Has anybody studied Chaldean Astrology???

3 Likes

I asked once astrologer about my natal chart, he described quite accordingly my personality, interests and field where i have strugless, and he didn’t know me at all. I was impresed, because he described thing that i was interested not from long time as something very importand for me and that this field will develop slowly but will last for years, and now it is one of my general fields of interests.

3 Likes

YES!!!

YES!!! YES I SAY, YES!!!

A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!!!

4 Likes

Such an emphatic thread this is. Yay enthusiasm

4 Likes

From my experiences, there is definitely something to astrology. Forer (or Barnum) Effect aside, to me, it really does seem a good bit more accurate than chance. I don’t understand all the reasons why it works, but I trust it much more than I don’t.

2 Likes

Astrology is the most comprehensive divination system out there, and it works perfectly with geomancy. It’s incredible how accurate good astrology can be, and you can do so many things with it at the intermediate and advanced levels.

From what i understand about Yoruban Ifa, i believe there’s a hidden astrology component to it that is never mentioned in public. Ifa (like Taoism) has too many binary codes in it for it to not be astrologically related.

1 Like

I really want to learn more about astrology to the point where I can read charts myself or even do them…but I know very little about it. I do believe it’s real and it works though. I used a couple of those websites that are supposed to create it for you and give you a little interpretation, and I can honestly say that about 90% of it was dead on. Typically when I read things like “daily horoscopes” or descriptions of my sign, those don’t resonate with me at all, but the birth charts were dead ass accurate for the most part, so it’s hard for me to discredit it.

2 Likes