Does astral travelling have an effect on sleep?

Do you still feel tired or does the body rest more?

You’re using energy to astral or any form of projection so yes you’ll feel tired after a while.

1 Like

I was REALLY into it a few decades ago and brushed off the warning about AP and going to sleep. My sleep took a dive and it became harder to travel, due to fatigue building up from my sleep being disrupted. If I were to start it today, I’d likely set an amount of time to come back and rest from traveling before going to sleep.

1 Like

Depending how long,where you go and what you do. It’s going to require energy which will affect you. Way back then, it was common belief you could astral travel all night and wake up totally refreshed and full of energy. This general isn’t the case.

3 Likes

You’d have to try it first hand , the results will vary among those who would reply , so there is no real answer .

1 Like

You could astral travel near stars and absorb their abundant energy. It has worked for me.

1 Like

It depends… I do a lot of astral travel and soul travel and sometimes depending on the intensity it can make me sleep longer than usual. I do use a fair amount of entheogenic salves (flying ointments) so sometimes that has an affect on sleep too, depending on which herbs I use.

2 Likes

In my experience, if I travel while my daylight body is sleeping, then I need to nourish whatever body I’m taking outside to avoid waking up tired. Most any energy source will do to balance me out.

I usually wake up relatively early, reset the alarm, and go right back to shuteye, this time to get some Traveling done. If I’m having trouble falling asleep, I might likewise put on some background noise and travel out with a friend to wear myself out a bit.

3 Likes