Does Anyone Work With A Female Supreme Being?

this is just a question Im curious about btw. not meant to start an argument.

5 Likes

I am the Queen, the gatherer-up of treasures, most thoughtful, first of those who merit worship.

Thus gods have established me in many places with many homes to enter and abide in.

Through me alone all eat the food that feeds them, – each man who sees, breathes, hears the word outspoken.

They know it not, yet I reside in the essence of the Universe. Hear, one and all, the truth as I declare it.

I, verily, myself announce and utter the word that gods and men alike shall welcome.

I make the man I love exceeding mighty, make him nourished, a sage, and one who knows Brahman.

I bend the bow for Rudra [Shiva], that his arrow may strike, and slay the hater of devotion.

I rouse and order battle for the people, I created Earth and Heaven and reside as their Inner Controller.

On the world’s summit I bring forth sky the Father: my home is in the waters, in the ocean as Mother.

Thence I pervade all existing creatures, as their Inner Supreme Self, and manifest them with my body.

I created all worlds at my will, without any higher being, and permeate and dwell within them.

The eternal and infinite consciousness is I, it is my greatness dwelling in everything.
–Devi Sukta, Rigveda 10.125.3 – 10.125.8,

That’s between 3100 and 3700 years old, there’s evidence of worship of a cow goddess in Egypt that predates that by a further 2 millenia - proof that people in the past found need to call on female supreme powers, and for life & death stuggles, not just getting laid or getting a promotion.

I think people are still heavily influenced by the Abrahamic faiths, which are recent upstarts really, which have male gods, male prophets, and therefore usually consider the demons to be male as well, especially the most powerful ones.

7 Likes

thats pretty awesome!

5 Likes

LUCIFER is my father and lillith is my mother… Yes she is not always appreciated but I have a 600$ silver pendant in ode to her :slight_smile: and my altar is mostly her as well :). LOVE LILLITH. THE DARK MOTHER OF DEMONS <3

5 Likes

I don’t really speak of my experiences with many goddesses (all though i have not met anything that i’d call a supreme being as of yet, but that’s a different conversation altogether) because they tend to be very emotional, and i being a typical man would rather be punched in the face then talk about feelings :hugging:…ewww :rolling_eyes:

And i don’t know if anyone here would want to hear about them or if it’s something a long the lines of magick common sense? As long as it’s a revelation to me then i honestly don’t see the need to share much of it with others.

And the most important reason is i spend a lot of time thinking about this and working with this, so i’d go into more details then most would care to read and many would see it as me bitterly attacking and condemning everything and everyone, so i keep it to myself and work behind the scenes.

But i will say (if you don’t know already) there is a very real reason why even the catholics have mary, even if they don’t understand it, The people, culture, individuals who do not hold the “Mother Goddess” sacred and truely make no effort to know her by whatever name she wishes to be known as…Die.

4 Likes

Have you heard of Crowley and Thelema?

NUIT, Egyptian Goddess of infinite space and BABALON are highly prominent.

5 Likes

Book of law… Decent book :slight_smile: had some points :).

4 Likes

My question is, why is there a need for a supreme being at all? In my understanding, Lucifer is more of a role model, not a supreme being. Also, the Satan/Lucifer myth comes from the Christian religion which is a male dominant religion, so to them it makes absolute scene that the adversary of their god is male as well.

However, there are sources out there, that present a female deity as the supreme being. For example there’s Tiamat in the Sumerian religion, Diana in Aradia the gospel of witches and Hecate in the primal craft to name a few.

4 Likes

Excuse me arianna, i own a Haunted cursed doll called Matilda the faceless wonder dates back to the American civil war i purchased on ebay i have had for 13 months i wish i could tell the full story there is a demonic entity attached to the doll one night i was a sleep there was a sound of a child crying out for someone but i don’t have any children at all i am single, i have other Haunted antiques a painting 19th century, a Haunted antique African Jug poltergeist attached a dybbuck statue to try to create a supernatural social group i my home to help the Haunted doll, it has been quite a feet also i get aided.

i get in touch with lilith all the time, but we mostly fuck.

all in the name of growing me into a powerful sex vampire…pretty sure im being groomed for something but i know its a long way off so i dont worry about it much :slight_smile:

as for a supreme being… such a creature would obviously not be female.

for such a being to exist they would have to be a true hermaphrodite who contains the parts of both sexes. such a creature would be able to impregnate itself and bring forth a new form of human being…or be horribly inbred…but i guess it all depends on who is doing the proclaiming at that point…

4 Likes

I don’t really buy into any supreme beings other than the source. There are many gods and even humans are gods (read the name of the forum kids). Anyhow, the closest I’ve ever come to encountering a supreme being was Tiamat and she is vey much female. Azathoth is a close second. They both seem to be smaller versions of the source. At least that has been my impression of Tiamat. I’m not saying source energy is male or female. It’s genderless. But anyhow, everyone practices differently. In my practice I work with both male and female spirits but I don’t really care about the gender. It’s more about what they can do for me or teach me.

5 Likes

it was just a question.

2 Likes

Amaterasu. She is a bringer of light and the strongest of all female deities. She can defend against ANY spiritual threat.

I am not saying this biasedly. It was actually Hecate who set me up with her for very specific purposes that I’m not going to get into yet.

I’ll post a sigil for everyone soon.

2 Likes

From my understanding, she actually assisted in creating life here too.

Also tiamont is pretty damn powerful.

1 Like

If anyone is wondering about gender in spirits, feminaine and masculine energy is a real thing. And despite the political alignment of most of this forum being as far away from left wing looney politics, transgenderism isn’t a mental illness, most are quiet literally trapped in the wrong body.

2 Likes

I’ll get it now… wait.

Almost forgot since I posted it on another thread.

3 Likes

I’m not against transgenderism, I’m just sick of how society makes it waaaay to common. Many teenagers are completely confused on there gender because of the many hormones cycling in the body. And thanks to society they believe that they are born in the wrong body.

Take it from me, I was madly confused on what the hell was going on. But after puberty ended, i was completely sure of my gender. Being a male.

2 Likes

You wanted to be a ladyboy? :slight_smile:

I’m not saying it goes for everyone.