Does anyone where to buy a copy of the Codex Gigas?

Greetings everyone!!
I was wondering if anyone can help me track down an english version of the Codex Gigas?

1 Like

By coincidence, yesterday I googled for Codex Gigas. One of the first results that came up was a site where you could view scans of the pages of the manuscript and download them. Not in modern English, so it’s probably not what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

The codex gigas was written with the help of Lucifer apparently. I was discussing pacts with the devil today and this came to mind, must have been some book :smiley:

I have seen its the biggest book ever created. Also known ad devils bible. I wish I could get my eyes on. I still didn’t give up. After seeing few images I can’t read anything. The text is blurry. Otherwise I could have used google translate.

Yes, I heard also that it created in one day. I don’t know Latin finding English translation is hard. I didn’t find it. Who will translated that big book, its common sense. But i wish I could translate few pages using translator online. But the text is not clearly visible.