Does anyone recognize this sigil?

I was given this sigil in trance. I was drawn towards someones tomb, they were dressed like a knights Templar. He shared with me some of his wisdom, and also this symbol. I have added the outer square around it, along with the words written in a cypher that I received later in a separate trance. It seemed so important I immediately had to draw what I saw, and eventually add the text.

The words read (clockwise from the top, outside first then inside): “Aortarae”, “Atrast”, “Nassu”, “Saorderae”, “Udemsh”, “Satu”, “Aru” and “Paosae”.

I dont know this script, it just came to me, but I do recognize a few characters from automatic writing.

I initially didnt want to share this, but my spirits have asked me too. I would appreciate any info or insights that people might have.

1 Like

I don’t know what it is but it gives me an Egyptian feel

1 Like

Bumping this because I am still curious

I guess Im mostly curious about the script at this point, though I still am not sure what this does/is for.

Have you tried activating it?

1 Like

Yes and it doesnt seem like an active sigil so to speak. It seems more to be radiating a specific wisdom or type of knowledge. It doesnt seem like it is meant to fulfill a specific task or create a change, but more like it is a link to something else. If it means anything, the one who shared this with me talked about personal responsibility and how “my hands should never be idle”.

Maybe you should try placing the schedule on your head, like your forehead. Or placing it on your heart, chakra maybe? I have no idea.