Does anyone know what an "astral calibrator" is?

While becoming possessed by Astoroth (and also working with Lucifer and Belial) I came across beings called “astral calibrators” apparently is is some kind of class of spirit that can move people around on various planes of existence in sync with their physical, mental and emotional bodies. They have some kind things that they do, and also I think it is something you can become after you die if you would like to do so.

2 Likes

Sounds like what anyone can do, but there’s also servitors that can do that as well as thoughtforms that are made to do that as well. Of course personally I find constructs are way better in my opinion.

Hmmm how do they look like?

I would describe them as beings that resembled women in hooded robes, but then, that is just my impression of them. The felt like they were partway between being human and some how demonic. I think some of them are serving under Belial, but also that they were some how passing me back and forth. I had a very rough ride and when I moved a lot, I could feel a terrible lurch, like some awful ride that wasn’t set up to deal with my body very well.

(and of course the worse part was “the ride” in some sense wasn’t the worst of it.)

1 Like

What can a person gain with such power? Like what is the goal?

Hmmm somehow maybe the sisters of Arachne or Hecate. It seems that is related to the underworld. Very interesting