Does anyone know this card?

How long has the dog lived there? They pick up on stuff we don’t always, so if it was accustomed to the energy of the thing being there it might be nothing more than it registering the absence of it. Still though, lol.

3 Likes

Still though is correct lol. Its been there since they moved in and its deaf

1 Like

Possible scenario: two kids playing - “Oy give me back that card it’s got a lion on it!” “Nah, it’s mine!” “Mom, Lucy’s got my lion card” Lucy shoves card in crack in floor boards and now doesn’t have card as mum walks in and chides little Damian for lying about perfect Lucy!

5 Likes

This could be the beginning of a good book or movie premise :ghost:

4 Likes

Ouija 23. We haven’t seen enough. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes with used spirit boards you mostly burn it.

2 Likes

Banishing and cleansing. And like i mentioned in an other thread it’s all about intend. A regular spring cleaning (vacuum cleaning, soap or water with salt) and salt/ holy water in corners and banashing (KOF) could do the trick.Or bring in a protective entity who tells the invader that he has the wrong people and that he has to go.

2 Likes

Or burn sandalwood incense or dried sage to disintegrate the negative energy in each room.

3 Likes

They did. Dog is still there. Im going to have to really get involved if it doesnt leave.

3 Likes

Keep us posted on what happens, will’ya? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It could be a conglomerate entity (accretion of lost soul material around a hostile core). A little banish and smoke won’t make it those away. A powerful will can cast it out, or some workings can disassemble it. It can turn the dog on them so they should keep it away from the room.

3 Likes