Does anyone know this card?

My best friend just put new tiles into his house. His dogs were acting strange and his wife naturally picks up on energies but does not practice. That night my friend said all he had were nightmares. It was so bad that he didnt even want to sleep. His wife ended up with sleep paralysis and said a round blue ball was covering over her body going up and down making a helicopter noise. That was 2 nights ago. 10 minutes ago my buddy face times me and says he found this underneath the floor put away behind a piece of wood. Anyone know what deck this is or the meaning of the card?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like the Strength Card of Traditional Tarot, man.

Usually has a Human female next to it.
The Lion symbolizes some force or problem like an addiction, or an entity, and the female the person struggling with it.

In other cases:
● The Sphinx

This problem/entity is a Mystery and Is ancient.
More Divination is required to solve this riddle

3 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
In other words,
This fucking entity is gonna require multiple banishings and exorcisms to get rid of.

9 Likes

I’d get rid of the card to start… Fact that it says “Danger” right on it sets me off…

6 Likes

Thanks man. That was helpful

2 Likes

Burn it. Bury the ashes or flush them down the toilet.

6 Likes

It sounds like someone once did a ‘trick’ with that card in the house. A curse meant for the person who used to sleep in that room and it most likely hurt or killed the target. Just a suggestion, but I would, as others have said, burn that card and the wood till it’s ash then put the ashes into a biodegradable package and take it FAR away from your house and cast it into running water–like a river or the ocean. When you return to the house burn Dragon’s Blood incense followed up by sage and smoke up the whole house with it…then open all the doors and windows. The next day burn something sweet like sandalwood. Also, the man and his wife need to be spiritually cleansed with the smoke from the Dragons Blood and sage and brushed from head to toe/bottoms of feet with something like sweet grass.
Hope this helps.

8 Likes

I appreciate it. I can do the banishing thats fine. I wasnt sure what everyone made of the card but luckily I have BALG peeps who all agree the ccard is not good. They’ve already burned it and are now walking it to the lake

5 Likes

Devil’s advocate here.

Put yourself in the position of someone cursing someone else. Who the hell has easy access enough to someone else’s house to put cards under their floorboards, then conceal it again?

More likely it was an enchantment put there by a previous owner, most likely beneficial (to them). I am guessing it is a protection on the home, and your friends occupying the place is registering as a threat and triggering some condition needed for effect. It might have a servitor attached to it, btw.

I think your course of action in banishing is a good one; I do not think burning the card is necessarily a great idea, though. Perhaps burying, so that you can potentially access it in the future?

9 Likes

I wouldn’t have done that but binding or getting rid of it by water is good

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. They did burn it and disposed of it. I felt the need to burn and dispose. The deed is done but thanks again for all of your input

2 Likes

Just got word, he said he burned it and through it in the lake. And it continued to burn in the water.

3 Likes

wow that’s crazy that it continued to burn in the water–that’s proof of how strong the hex was…the lake was the perfect–hope it was a good distance from the house. That room and the place where this was found needs to really be purified.
I still feel that whomever put that there had a bad intention. Sometimes there can be a person so close that they would have access to the house and not be suspected of anything wrong. That’s why it pays to keep locks on certain rooms and monitor who you allow in the home.

4 Likes

It’s a card from a children’s book called Wizardology.

8 Likes

Lmfao

1 Like

Clear now that card had nothing to do with the attack on them

4 Likes

Because it’s from a children’s book…? It might still have been charged with protective/malevolent energies. Has the attacks continued after destruction of said card?

3 Likes

The attack was 3 nights ago. The card was burned yesterday. Sure its possible but definitely makes it less likely IMO. If there is another attack I will surely come back for more opinions :blush:

5 Likes

Now their dog keeps running back to the spot where the card was found and just sits there :flushed::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes