Does anyone know the Holy Mary and Christ case?

Gabriel is literally quoted as telling Mary, “Be not afraid” at his appearance. Is that some magical phrase that made her open her legs for him? :joy:

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight ( Gabriel from the other side of the corner:)
Huhuuu my …reputation is so big so many years later :crazy_face::hugs:

I feel like the only person to solve this paternal dilemma is Maury Povich.

Joking and biblical texts aside I think that Jesus was definitely Joseph’s child, and more so a reincarnation of other spiritual energies, sun of god and not the son of god. That and decently sure they decided to make Mary a virgin due to the Vestal Virgins (though Mary is a great archetype in any case as a mature/ motherly divine feminine entity). Keep Roman traditions going on with the new state religion.

2 Likes

Where did this come from?

To be fair the original Yahweh was a sky and war God which includes the sun, his original Canaanite self before the Israelites made him monotheistic.

Basically Mary was the wife of Joseph and that jesus birth wasn’t a unnatural birth but a normal human one.

3 Likes

@anon48079295, I am going to throw the dice and make ya think for a moment!

Within the Islamic religious beliefs, Jesus (Isa) was born of a virgin. In the story, there in no mention of a husband or Father.

Isa also spoke as a new born.

Just like the God’s we have today, some of our Goddesses gave birth to beings. Think Gaia, Nammah, and Neith.

1 Like

I was answering their question in regards to aBetterHuman stating Jesus was the son of Joseph.

While I still believe Jesus if existed was a normal mortal priest, I was just answering a question.

3 Likes

Oh, I apologize. I jumped the gun there.

@jennaelizabeth Actually I asked @aBetterHuman how did he say that because I have never heard of this statement before and @anon48079295 explained very well, with the realisitc view of the things, how this COULD be possible.
But you are right there is nowhere mentioned that Jesus had a natural father… everyone has heard just the story with the Angel Gabriel and the white beautiful flower that gave to Mary
I thought I lost somewhere in between among the historic data :joy:

I’ve actually never heard of this story and I grew up as an Abrahamic.

So, it was interesting for me to go back and re-read this post.

I mean, if we wanted to get really SCI-FI here - we could claim Mary was an alien who did like a earth worm thing and impregnated herself.

Nevermind, just read up on the earth worm. :dizzy_face:

Earthworms are hermaphrodites where each earthworm contains both male and female sex organs. The male and female sex organs can produce sperm and egg respectively in each earthworm. Although earthworms are hermaphrodites, most need a mate to reproduce. During mating, two worms line up inverted from each other so sperm can be exchanged. The earthworms each have two male openings and two sperm receptacles, which take in the sperm from another mate. The earthworms have a pair of ovaries that produce eggs. The clitellum will form a slime tube around it, which will fill with an albuminous fluid. The earthworm will move forward out of the slime tube. As the earthworm passes through the slime tube, the tube will pass over the female pore picking up eggs. The tube will continue to move down the earthworm and pass over the male pore called the spermatheca which has the stored sperm called the spermatozoa. The eggs will fertilize and the slime tube will close off as the worm moves completely out of the tube. The slime tube will form an “egg cocoon” and be put into the soil. The fertilized eggs will develop and become young worms.

Sorry, my brain is all over the place. It’s what happens when I get enough sleep.

Source for earth worms.

Leaving now…do not want to derail the thread.

Peace. Have a good day!

2 Likes

What I wrote is based in the Christian Orthodox tradition. What does the Abrahamic tradition say about Mary’s pregnancy? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Its all good no worries, we are all learning and sharing opinions here :smile:

1 Like

I grew up with a Christian mother, so, it was always the belief the spirit of God that came over her and she concivied from the Holy Ghost.

My Dad would just be himself and say: Mary was fucked by God.

:joy:

My Dad is pretty interesting…

3 Likes

Similar beliefs the 2 traditions then

…men :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

As a basic principle I believe this could happen, it would be tough since women don’t under normal circs have the Y chromosome, but not impossible.

I don’t find it any weirder than vast amounts of other stuff with magick and unseen forces, which I have observed first-hand and KNOW to be true.

1 Like

Exactly, things that seem non logical and impossible can be done very well… this fact is one of that case it seems, as noone ever mentioned something opposite.
Glad to hear your opinions all,
thank you Balgers :raised_hands::raised_hands:

I also grew up hearing that the Holy Ghost was responsible for the conception and the Angel Gabriel just delivered the message, but…

If you can believe that a demon (say Asmoday) possessed a man and had intercourse with his wife, and a child was conceived during that event. The child would be physically human, but spiritually he would be half demonic…Why couldn’t the same thing happen with an angel???

A very human thing that could have happened was that Mary was raped and the family (or maybe just her and Joseph) covered up the fact to protect her. Often the woman would be punished and not the rapist, I’m pretty sure there are stories where the family of the victim would demand the assailant marry the woman as a way of make reparations.

Or the whole thing was just made up by the church to convert the pagan peoples they encountered to their faith. There are dozens of older stories of Sun Gods or the Son of God that parallel the Jesus story.

Maybe Mary did receive a message from Gabriel (that one I can for sure believe) and when she gave birth she raised Jesus to believe he was the Son of God so that early inflence shaped him into the person he eventually became. If he practiced shamanic techniques like going into the wilderness alone to meditate, be tested by the serpent, and came back more enlightened than he left…well we all know that meditation, belief and an understanding of the spiritual fabric of the universe can happen. Maybe he was just a normal guy and he manifested his own reality to become a living God himself.

Idk…

2 Likes

I’ve never heard this version before. I think a long time ago i heard someone claim it was Michael who actually impregnanted mary, but idk. I just put it up there with Jesus having had a wife and kids. It’s one of those weird rumors in my opinion.

1 Like

Well the bible say i timk in gnostic teaching mellquizedek was born by a angel. Byt bible not say if was sex or not bcse he was like the sun shining unique. Could be the s as me in tis case?

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2: This :thinking::thinking: