Does anyone know how to retask a servitor sent to harm you?

First of all, greetings to all of you. I was wondering if anyone had information on how to retask a servitor sent your way to harm you?

I am Goddess Hecate devotee and I was or am I am going to perform the PGM Prayer to Selene for all spells and I have a talisman I made also from the PGM to ask for anything. However, I wanted to see if you knew a particular spell or procedure to retask a servitor that was sent your way?

I have the servitor’s kamea as I managed to identify the under which planetary influence it was created. I have learned that servitors adapt the characteristics of the perso that created it and yes, it matches completely the Mercury kamea and the name of the spirit, or servitor. I read that if you have the name and the kamea of the spirit you can appropiate it or summon it or banish it, however, it seems this servitor does not want to be banished as it fears what it will happen to her. She would like to remain with me, retasked as a good spirit and reassigned to me.

Let me know. I thank you all…

1 Like

What is stopping her?

3 Likes

I have been struggling to banish her the past few months. We speak, as she speaks directly to my mind and can use my vocal cords to communicate.

It is a semi possession as I understand it. She stops me from doing certain types of magick. Thought she allows me to do some others. We should take complete possession and do things I do not like.++

Honestly, she messes up my day at times and I cannot perform well the procedures.

That said I have been able to manifest money magick, and my connection to Goddess Hecate is very strong. To put it another way, it the timing of the banishings has been wrong.

1 Like

Well if you can talk to her, and you say to her “stop all baneful activity against me and help me instead. Sever all your connections with your creator and serve only me.”
… What happens then?

If there something that is stopping HER (not you from making her) from switching allegiances? Can she do it herself when you give her your permission?

4 Likes

She said no. It was sent as baneful but was left abandoned. I want to banish it or her or reproigram it or her. I was wondering if you knew of a way to do it. TY

Goetic demon Gaap is said to help the magician “steal familiars”, and I imagine would be helpful for your predicament.

2 Likes

What im doing is use my third eye/ajna chakra. So i lay my hand in my servitor vessel, i state intent to change his/her name, his/her purpose, code, and etc. In same time im projecting my energy from my chakra ajna to my servitor, this projector have my intent to change it become something different.

I dont know my thing will work for you.

But good luck

2 Likes

You can cut the cords that bind it to the creator, then feed positive energy into the servitor,

3 Likes

TY all for your replies.

1 Like