Does anyone have the NAP Astral Bomb Attack Ritual?

They help set the mind in the proper mindset. Believe in the book like a child believes in Santa Claus.

1. Do the relaxation ritual or whatever method you prefer to get into the self trance.
  2. Do the central pillar (middle pillar) ritual followed by the power fountain ritual.
  3. Do the bornless invocation
  4. Recite the incantation for whatever your need is. After reciting the incantation tell the spirits exactly what your need is. Then repeat the incantation and you telling the spirits what it is you need again. You will do each a total of three times. While reciting the incantation and telling the spirits what you need visualize it happening.
  5. Recite the general purpose invocation and once again tell the spirits what you need. As before you do each three times and visualize while reciting it.
  6. Do the invocation for success and like the others tell Elubatel what it is you need him to bring you success in achieving. Recite the incantation three times and tell him what you need three times while visualizing it happening.
  7. Thank the spirits and come back from the ritual however you prefer.

I followed the astral bomb like it is in the book. I didn’t need Brother Butterballs 14 spirit curse. Just do the banishing before hand like it says in the book and like the others I did the incantation and telling them what I wanted three times. I told the spirits exactly what happened and I left it up to them how they dealt with it. All I’ll say is the money I lost was nothing compared to what they lost and are still losing. The hurt I felt was paid back to them 100 times more than what I felt. That’s how I know it works. It turned their world upside down. I did it for seven days straight at the exact same time. It took one month for movement to start happening but when it started all hell broke loose! It’s been over a year now and they spirits are still at work on it because I have not called them off. When that person apologizes to me I will call them off!

15 Likes

I apologize if there are any spelling errors or anything. I posted this on break and was trying to hurry.

1 Like

You don’t need to apologize; you’re helping me.

I found Butterball’s “New Avatar Power Offensive Armor Ritual 3 X More Powerful”. It’s been like that 3-4 time I have come across it while researching NAP. I’m going to begin with it.

2 Likes

This is just my opinion but I think calling Elubatel is critical for the working. He is listed in NAP and the spirit who can bring you success but he is also listed in the 6th and 7th Book of Moses as being able to bring forth the monsters of hell! That’s a pretty powerful spirit. I have worked with Elubatel outside of NAP. I called upon him two different times before going to auctions. There was some pieces of equipment that I needed but I knew they would go very high. I asked him to bring me success in being able to buy the pieces I need at the price I needed it to be at, by no one bidding against me. The first time when the hammer dropped I bought a $3000 piece of equipment for $500! The second time I bought a $500 piece for $100! Not one hand raised up against me! A friend of mine was trying to get a job and had not heard back from them in two weeks. She was getting worried and she really needed the job. I called Elubatel at 8:45 that morning and at 4:00 that evening she got the call and was hired!

8 Likes

Things have been kind of hectic around here so I haven’t been able to do either one to be honest. I’m going to look through the one that you posted and the other one. It’s been said that you can’t do more than one (or at least that you shouldn’t), so so couldnt I do the one that I posted and then work with Elubatel separately for a different purpose?

I tried finding BBB’s 14 spirit version in the past but it had apparently been taken down and revised with fewer spirits. Would you please share with me the original 14 spirit version of you have it. Thanks

Let me see if I can find a way to post it or send it.

Extreme New Avatar Power Curse With Fourteen Spirits

The New Avatar Power Defensive

And Offensive

Armor Rituals

Carry out

The Complete

Central Pillar

Ritual

And Then Perform

The Uncrossing Ritual To Banish Evil Influences

And Then As You Sit Feeling

The Glow And Surge of Your Nap

Repeat this

Defensive Armor Invocation Three Times:

[Thou Beings of

Vast Strength

And Ultimate Power, 1 Mah Hah She Ah

2 and Lay Lah Ell

3 Yay Koh Ell

4 and Lay Ha He Ah 5 Kay Vay Key Ah

6 and Main Dee Al]… 7 Ah Knee Ell

8 and Kah Ah Me Ah 9 Me Bah He Yah

10 and Poo Ee Al

11 Dam Bah Yah

12 and Main Call

13 Say Eat Ell

14 and Ole Me Ah

I Command Thee to Place Thyselves All Around Me

And Every Direction

And Protect And Surround Me

And All That I Have,

Such That Nothing Can Reach Me And All That I Have,

And Nothing Can Touch Me

And All That I Have,

And Nothing Can

Harm and Hurt Me

And All That I Have,

And I Command this

With the

Word of Power:

Net Zahk Ee Ode.

So Mote it Be!

You Are Now

Supernaturally Protected. Come Back

From Your Ritual

In the Usual Way.

Should You Wish

To Attack

and Counter

Your Enemies,

Carry out

The Following

Offensive Armor Ritual Once:

The Offensive Armor Ritual

Mine Enemies, Are Known to Me And Unknown, And Are Hidden And Hiding

And Lurking

In the Darkness And Shadows And Distance, And Are Seen And Unseen.

Look for

And Seek out

And Get Them! [Name Enemies]… That Would

Harm and Hurt Me If They Could, And That Have Harmed

And Hurt Me.

[3 Yay Koh Ell

4 and Lay Ha He Ah 5 Kay Vay Key Ah

6 and Main Dee Al]… 7 Ah Knee Ell

8 and Kah Ah Me Ah 9 Me Bah He Yah

10 and Poo Ee Al

11 Dam Bah Yah

12 and Main Call

13 Say Eat Ell

14 and Ole Me Ah

And Thou Shalt Curse Them, With Disease And Illness And Sickness, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Be Crippled, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Be Filled

With Chaos

And Confusion, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Be Haunted, And Have Fear And Nightmares,

And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Be Unhappy, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Be Avoided,

And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Lose Their Money And All

That They Have, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Lose Their Friends, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Lose Their Lovers, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

Be the Cursed One, And Thou Shalt Burn Them,

Burn Forever,

Be Reduced

To Smoke,

Go Forever,

And Thou Shalt Break Them,

Like the Wishbone, And Thou Shalt Curse Them,

They Will Suffer.

3 Yay Koh Ell

4 and Lay Ha He Ah Hear Me

And Obey.

I Seal this Command With the

Word of Power: Been Ah Heh.

So Mote it Be!

5 Kay Vay Key Ah 6 and Main Dee Al I Command

This of Thee

In the Authority of The Word of Power: Kess Sed Heh.

So Mote it Be!

7 Ah Knee Ell

8 and Kah Ah Me Ah Obey Me

With this

Word of Power:

Gay Boo Rah Vahv. So Mote it Be!

9 Me Bah He Yah 10 and Poo Ee Al This Command

I Seal

With the

Word of Power: Gay Boo Rah Heh. So Mote it Be!

11 Dam Bah Yah 12 and Main Call Go with the Word of Power: Mal Coot Vahv. So Mote it Be!

13 Say Eat Ell

14 and Ole Me Ah

I Seal this Command With the

Word of Power:

Tee Far Ate Yod.

So Mote it Be!

Look for

And Seek out And Get Them!

Exorcism to Repel Evil Spirits

Carry out

The New Avatar Power Defensive Armor Ritual.

And Perform

The Dee Hay Thooth Invocation.

And Then Say

This Powerful Banishing Exorcism Once:

I Banish from Me

And from this Place,

All Influences of Wickedness, Be They Spirit

Fiend or Devil.

Begone and Return

Whence You Came

Thou Foul Beings.

In the Names of Power:

Yod Heh Vahv Heh

Ah Doh Nye

Eh Heh Yeh

And Ah Gah Lah.

So Mote it Be!

The Attack Cancellation Ritual

To Withdraw The Devastating Effects of

Your Nap

Carry out

The Central Pillar Ritual And Then Say

Once:

These Forces

Whom I Command, Withdraw

From the

Scenes of

Battling

And Fighting

And Warring.

Stay with Me

And Heed

My Future Calls.

I Command Thee

With the Word of Power: Net Sahk Heh.

So Mote it Be!

END…

By Brother ButterBall

16 Likes

Thank you, really appreciate your time on this. Printing immediately.

2 Likes

Could you please tell me what/how you did this, as I truly truly need help with neighbours and body corporate manager bullying, threatening and intimidating me to such an extent, I’m afraid to move back to my own place, although I don’t have any other place to go.
Thanks in advance.

How I did what? I used the astral bomb exactly as it was written in the book with the banishing and protection ritual and used the steps I posted above.

1 Like

Hi Eternal Idol
Can you please tell me know which book is this and the author? Thanks

1 Like

Actually started reading the NAP today.

@Eternal_Idol

I am up to page 40 but what you said about pillars and stuff, will I learn about that in the book?

1 Like

I’m not Eternal, but the answer is yes.

The New Power Avatar by Geoff Gray-Cobb.

1 Like

I was trying to message the guy in the thread named ethereal, but thanks for your answer will continue reading :slight_smile:
Goodluck in your goals!

The book I am referring to is The Miracle of New Avatar Power. I say that because he later released Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power and that isn’t the same book. Make sure you get The Miracle of New Avatar Power.

Oh whoops! I answered back too quickly. Thanks for responding!!!

1 Like

Hi
I was reading some topics here of New Avatar and some say the book kinda obsolete Now? I’m not sure.

1 Like

I just started with NAP, but nothing about it or any magick or spellwork is new. If you do research on any kind of spellwork, it all goes back centuries if not millennia.

1 Like