Does anyone have information on Dark Draconics from Lucifer's bloodline?

Im going to try working with the children of some demon kings, starting with Lucifer the emperor of the infernal nation. I was wondering if anyone had any information on Lucifer’s kids and was willing to share.
I’ve heard his kids have draconic souls, I’ve only experienced this in two of his kids. I have yet to meet his other kids, just twins so far.

5 Likes

Not so much demigods but if we’re going by the belief that Lucifer is Eoshorus then: EOSPHORUS & HESPERUS (Eosphoros & Hesperos) - Greek Gods of the Morning & Evening Stars

If you’re going by him as Enki then his children are: Ninsar, Ninkurra, Uttu, Ninti

However, in my experience Lucifier does have some unnamed children atleast unnamed here who are of dark draconic blood.

7 Likes

Lucifer, as Enki, he had lots of children, I suggest you research a but online for that.

I second that.

4 Likes

If you look in The Abramelin you can find many demon Kings, Dukes, and servants who work alongside Lucifer. If you are using the word “children” in the esoteric sense, meaning emanations, that is what all these demons are. Lucifer can wield the powers of all the lesser demons, but working with demons lower on the hierarchy gives you access to more specific, focussed powers.

Not to sound like a broken record, but Lucifer and the Hidden Demons has a very simple yet deep method for connecting with these spirits. I’ve had great success working with the book.

And personally I don’t believe that Enki = Lucifer, but I’ve read many of the myths featuring Enki (The Epic of Gilgamesh and the Enuma Elish are two of the bigger ones), and they do seem to have a similar vibe.

I don’t like it when people say this spirit = that spirit cause before long every spirit equals every other spirit and you just get a big messy unspecific energy soup that doesn’t carry any mythological weight to it. Enki got to do his thing in his culture, so let Lucifer do his thing in his.

3 Likes

My apologies I mean his not so known children the unnamed ones, can you tell me more about the ones who hold draconic blood please @anon48079295?

1 Like

From what I experienced they are mostly his daughters, I have rarely met one of his sons besides one. The ones of dark draconic blood seem to to have ties to Nyx, not as their mother but as in her race of dark draconics, Lucifer also has a form of a dark draconic through her as well atleast from my experience with him/him revealing to me.

4 Likes

I can 2nd this I have only really come across daughters as well. Lucifer seems to favor female off spring over male.

6 Likes

U know their names.maybe in draconicagie has daughters.but names,sources.,pls.

1 Like

I would just reach out to Lucifer himself and ask about children you could work with.

5 Likes

This, because they don’t have known names here I believe and trying to reach out into random openness will just invite thoughtforms or beings claiming them, with Lucifer he can directly introduce you.

5 Likes

There is a reason why some are hidden and not named (for humans), I’ve came across mostly daughters as always but also sons. I’d second that you should ask him for children you can work with and if anyone wants to reveal themselves to you, they will.

4 Likes

Is it because Lucifer is protecting them or something?

5 Likes

Mostly their parents are, so both Lucifer and their mother(s).

4 Likes

I think that makes sense. After all, who knows what shady humans will try to wiggle their way into Lucifer’s good graces through his children? xD

4 Likes

I think the main purpose is to stay hidden from other entities and not so much about humans :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But ya know how things go, humans learn about it, make a huge deal out of it and soon the word is out to everyone :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the replies and information! I really appreciate it. I think I’ll ask Lucifer to introduce me to more of his kids. I’ve already met some, so it should be interesting meeting more of his daughters.
Depending on if they agree or not, I may put what I learn from them into a journal or grimoire

1 Like

Can you please tell me more about Nyx’s race of dark draconics? On the etheric are they capable of shifting from human to dragon?

3 Likes

Dragons are only capable of shifting from human to dragon if they have lived a human life. Dragons are normally large beings but once they have lived a human life their soul recognizes that “template” and can take on a humanoid form, or I’d they are halflings.

5 Likes

@Velenos Does Nyx’s dark draconic race have the same dark element demons from the infernal nation have or is it different? I know not every dark element is the same, some are older purer in a way.

1 Like

About the same just in my opinion more potent/directly from the source/Nyx. As I’ve come to explore a few times with Baal and he often mentioned how he tries to stay off their bad side due to that factor.

2 Likes