Does anyone have first hand information on the Deity Nanna?

I was meditating last night and I started to here a spirit again, they kept repeating there name as always, this time I could make them out, the said Nanna several times, from my google search I found out hes the God of the moon. Before I clearly heard they’re name a while ago, I had my eyes closed and saw an old man with a white long beard, from my google search this matches Nanna description.
Does anyone have any experience working with him and information about him to share? Google is being a pain in the ass. Thank you!

1 Like

Haven’t worked with Nanna myself, however you may want to check out Enheduanna’s hymns adressed to him. No idea, whether you will find something of interest there tho.

2 Likes

I will check it out, thank you!

2 Likes

I’ve met two guys who were into Summerian magick and worked with him, and both told me that he appeared to them wearing heavy armor. One of those guys was proud of having been chosen by him, but he didn’t tell me much more about his workings with that entity, but I do know that the ritual system he used to work with him was DIY spirituality (as it should always be).

2 Likes

Are you certain it’s not Goddess Inanna?

@True_LeoSnake Im quite certain its Nanna, the moon God kept showing me what he looked like whenever I went into theta meditation, along with repeating his name. He look’s like an old man, with a flowing beard. Im not sure what he wants with me however, im going to attempt meditation tonight and see if I can find out.
He started contacting me well over a year ago when I was trying to connect to my god self, not sure if this is relevant but I normally reincarnate as a male, the reincarnation as a female is quite rare. However im very stubborn and didnt quite connect the dots till now, that the old man I was seeing was a god.
My god self or higher self however you want to phrase it is suppose to be connected to Sumerian/Mesopotamian pantheon. What are your thoughts on this strange situation LeoSnake?

1 Like

Only Nanna I know is the wife of Balder and the Sumerian God, my experiences with both however is limited even though my soul is connected to the Norse.

1 Like

Nanna the moon God is very patient and persistent, hes been trying to speak to me for over a year. Im just now putting things together, jeez am I slow lol. So he either wants to work with me, be my mentor, or is my god self. :thinking:
He even tried showing me a reptilian looking face then showed his face the old man look, the next time I went into theta meditation. Everytime I saw something I would be surprised and snap out of it, thinking I was day dreaming, I didn’t know what I was doing was a meditation to open the spiritual senses.
He was trying to get me to connect the dots reptilian face, Annunaki, Old Man visage and the last piece was his name, Nanna

1 Like

Love an update, how’s things with Nanna?

SIN NANNA
The first of seven gates of the Lovecraftian/sumerian/chaldean system. Im a weirdo so if you want to know more Id suggest reading the Necronomicon. S/he will allow you into their realm fairly easily depending on who you are. Id say if they came to you you will be welcomed at the first passage.

1 Like

http://www.gatewaystobabylon.com/gods/lords/lordnanna.html

2 Likes

Check out Nanna or Sin in Sumerian and Babylonian mythology. He is the Son of Ninlil and Enlil god of the moon.

2 Likes