Does anyone have experience in battling people that use the book Armed and Dangerous?

@Morgana9 Glad you like it, hope you find it useful :wink: :+1:

@Aprentiz Thank you :slight_smile: 54 it’s the number of words in the prayer.

In some eastern traditions the number of words or letters is used to know how many times to chant an incantation, especially when it’s a verse from a religious scripture. It’s tricky when those verses are translations because sometimes those numbers change. In this case we can use the numbers of the original texts in its original language, or use the numbers from the available translation.

4 Likes

Very cool, I have heard of doing it backward just not 54 times. The words are hard to pronounce backwards.

Do you thing it is possible to say the it backwards using the actual words.

Example: Your’e amazing prince x - x prince amazing you’re instead of

x ecnirp gnizama e’ruoy

Just a thought

3 Likes

Yeah there are many ways of using those numbers, the ones I mentioned are the easiest ones and work really well with English language. Other methods work only with Hebrew and similar ancient languages :slight_smile:

I’m not sure that it could be said that way or not because I honestly never thought about it or tested it - good idea :+1: - so I think the best way to know is to give it a try and see what happens.

I personally think the intention of praying backwards - what it means to you - is more important than how exactly you’re doing it. The act of praying that specific sacred prayer backwards is a symbolic act that you charge the ritual with. So in theory it should work but traditionally, it should be said all backwards, letters and words.

2 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: my banishings have been successful and the prayer to Cohzier as well. He appeared and let a scream loose that seemed to banish the rest of the disturbing energy.

2 Likes

I pray to Lucifer occasionally and I plan to work with Belial and Azazel in the future. I did invocations and asked them to join me to silence him so that we accomplish the task as a team, but I don’t think evocation is possible due to the limited space in our room and the circumstance that he is in the room like 24/7.

1 Like

@Astral13 Probably not the best idea :smiley:

@PrinceX wow thank you very much. May I add that number nine represents the will of the magican on this earthly plane as well. Number 5 is the magician (4 elements plus his spirit=5), Number 4 is the creation (4 elements). So nine is the will of the magician that manifests on this earthly plane.

Thank you very much for this method! I will try it on the weekend (only time he might leaves the room and goes to bed earlier than me). May I ask where you find such spell/curse? Or did this come from your own personal work? If you so I want to ask you if you could share more of your work. I know that I cannot give you anything for exchange for that but I would really appreciate it and I think the others as well. Is it possible that I do it in a separate room as well and just imagine the sprinkling or is it an essential part that has to be done the exact same way? Again thank you guys very much, you are great!

3 Likes

I know but I couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I actually was at a point of nearly doing it… I had morning practice at 4 am and he didn’t have anything better to do than call someone at 2 am and scream into his mobile phone. I just cried, called my mom and wanted to leave. I just think that every person deserves respect but he just shits on that…

3 Likes

You might be doing everyone a service from the sounds of it. Wow.

3 Likes

I am so sorry that I am spreading all that negativity… but it just feels good to write with people that can understand you.

1 Like

Yes I totally agree with you on the numbers you mentioned :+1:

The spell is from traditional black magick book it’s not in print unfortunately, Christian/Jewish black magick from the bible, so I thought it may help in a situation like that. You know, fighting fire with lava :slight_smile:

I share what I could when I feel there’s something valuable I could post and easy for most people to use. Promise to share more thank you.

Yes you can do it from a separated room and sprinkle the water in the direction of the victim’s bed, that would work great as well.

You’re not spreading negativity at all… that person does, that’s why we’re all in to help you with it. We all encounter such … creatures… in life from time to time. And they insist on getting the pillow over their face treatment that @Astral13 was talking about :grinning: So let’s just fulfill their wish ( insert you favorite evil laugh here ! ) :smiling_imp:

Hope this method helps and you’ll find a lot more around in BALG, I’m sure of that. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

@PrinceX well for once my dyslexia is useful and ha won’t have to menrally autocorrect readings. … Lol. Possible very slight exaggeration. . Thanks so much for the information.
Theres pple in my street I want to see disassembled of lifestyle likelihood and location

2 Likes

He can’t bothered you if he is expelled from the college. Keep that in mind. If you can record some of it maybe you can get him on some rules against religious discrimination or such and at the very least get him moved. Failing that give him a taste of his own medicine. Listen to enns on youtube just as loud as he does his videos. For every psalm he says to you say an enn of your chosen demon back at him. Have fun with this. Nothing is more disconcerting to these sorts than if you revel in it like a fucking troll war. Hell learn to do that exorcist spider walk and walk around like that sometimes. Go full psychological warfare on his ass mundane and magical until he is so freaked out he quits just to make you shut up. If you revel in it then likely none of his energy can much do anything to you as it will only feed you. I doubt the book is that great or if it is that he has the prerequisites to actually use it to proper effect.

5 Likes

Thank you!!! Despite the fact that it is out of print, could you tell me the name for further research, please?

1 Like

Thank you for the tips! I am not listening to enns currently but to Kali mantras. If I remember correctly, did you walk through Bardon´s system :slight_smile: I have to walk through it completely as well, but I have many questions… I know about a Bardon Companion and the posts that have already been posted on this forum, but I would really appreciate it if you have some tips that are not out on the internet, yet and you are willing to share.
I have to dive into law if I want to get him expelled from college, because I am not sure if it is allowed to record someone in the U.S. and use it as evidence in a trial.

3 Likes

Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in- person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a " one -party consent" law. Under a one -party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.

Not giving legal advice, just what I read :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! I will do more research on that.

1 Like

Glad to help anytime thank you :slight_smile: It’s called “Sorcery of the holy bible - talismans and spells from old and new testament” by Joseph Gabriel.

3 Likes

Well I will say do not discount inspiration or insight from any source whether realistic or fictional. It can come from anywhere and anything. For example watch the Dark City and the Matrix and see what you get off it. How it makes you relate to a certain reality or magick etc. Take some notes and then give it a few months of practice and work on your path and watch them again and see how your perception has changed.

“Nothing is True and Everything is permitted.” Can also have a much more literal and at the same time abstract meaning.

Now directly with Bardon’s system I do recommend finding and choosing at first a single set of symbols for the elements that resonate with you. Whether it be the classical western alchemical signs for the elements or eastern symbols. Keep in mind to that your relation to the elements and their powers may differ greatly from the generalizations. Fire for instance could have some meanings and properties of earth for you so investigate why this is so but don’t discount your experiences just because they seem far fetched.

You should also learn about the properties of various colors, not just their elemental associations but they other properties, such as chakras, and qigong energy healing etc. You can breathe in colored vital energy to gain the powers and benefits of those colors and focus on specific chakras and points to tune into certain phases.

Also just because a certain work is met with derision or disdain by the majority does not mean you should not investigate it and read it for yourself if you want to or have the feeling you should. Remember inspiration and insight can come from anywhere so works that most people consider garbage may very well hold the key for the next big breakthrough you have.

Words are also important. Both in the autosuggestion phase but more actively in using your powers they can serve to create a feedback to manifest what you want. They can serve to solidify and reinforce the primal conceptual thought of what you want by giving voice to them. The words do not have power but the thought that gives voice to them and the thought they create in you does and can form a stronger mental matrix for the energy and manifestation. For example if I want to conjure some wind on a hot day I might say something like, “Winds rise and obey by the power of my will and command of the air.” and that will often work because of the initial concept of command that formed those words and the concept that they then reinforce programming the energetic action of manipulating the elements. So even normal words can have power as well as words that have innate power from either association or properties of the actual physical sounds, words like these include classical hebrew words and names of power, eastern mantras, enochian, and runic galdr chants.

You can also cheat and program your dreams through autosuggestion in ways such as, “in my dreams I will progress my mastery over the elements” and do it enough and you will be practicing in your dreams and can be applied towards waking life as well. I have pulled off entire rituals in my sleep by programming my dreams properly.

3 Likes