Does anyone have an idea what this dream means?

So quick dream, I set up my EMF detector (in the dream) and I yelled LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER and then it went off with a solid long beep…. Anyone have any idea what that means?

Have you been doubting that Lucifer hears you? Cuz it’s almost like your subconscious is reflecting that by dreaming of it. Cuz your calling but don’t see him in it but your still getting a beep from the gizmo in the dream which suggests you also think you have been heard but want more proof. That’s what it seems like to me anyway, but I am not an expert on dreams so you should see if others interpret it the same as I did (that it’s just your subconscious mirroring your doubts and hopes with regards to working with Lucifer).

I hear and converse with him constantly so idk

Sometimes dreams are just dreams. I often try to call Belial in my dreams :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Then as someone (I can’t remember who) once said…

Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

Edit add: googling says it was John Lenon said that.

Oh maybe cause I wanna use my EMF reader in the future for calling spirits but I keep procrastinating, I don’t doubt anything I just think it would cool to hear it go off mysteriously even with no electronics near by

1 Like

Probably that.