Does anyone else experience things such as these? Senses

So I’ve been doing research on the clair- abilities and comparing to my own experiences that have been natural for me throughout my life. I can’t SEE spirits but I do on a 24/7 basis see what looks like grid like static light particles? They vibrate/move quickly in place, and I notice that in light areas (sky, blank piece of printer paper) and in darkness they actually are more prominent in my vision? They don’t make it harder to see, actually in the dark quite the opposite, but only like outlining or making it somewhat easier to see objects. Plus they seem to be 3d like not blanketing my vision but surrounding all objects, and in air, etc.

Then there is my sense of smell which I have also had as long as I can remember. Like I can pick up on people’s scents (I know it sounds weird), I notice males and females (sex wise) smell different? Females always seem to have a sweeter scent, and another thing, I don’t know for what reason but age and race effects someone’s scent. It’s hard to describe if you don’t experience it but different races of humans actually seem to smell different to me, not trying to be racist just describing my experiences. Smells go for animals to. There’s been many times where I’ll catch a scent before I can SEE the person and will be able to tell the sex, and such. Also the act of sex seems to cause a strong smell.

Now that I’ve been trying to interact with demons/spirits I notice a scent with their presence (even if the scent is around for a short period of time) as well. I won’t get into everything, just curious to see if anyone has similar experiences and thoughts?

3 Likes

Thats pretty impressive. Sometimes I notice orbs of blue light at night.

2 Likes

Recently (I’ve been trying to open astral senses) I’ve been able to see movement sometimes through air? Like energetic movement. The vision I don’t know what use it has, other then making the world look rather fascinating, and beautiful at night (due to increased glow of the particle like light). However yeah, the sense of smell comes in handy.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the vision, but clairscent is a more rare psychic sense, have you looked into that?

3 Likes

I did look into the clair-senses, and that was mentioned. Although my sense of smell feels quite physical and even effects my behavior (primal). Someone’s scent can even be enough to put me off, and I’ll often find that their behavior/personality will be off putting or something else to if the scent is. Also I do tend to feel more at home where my scent is “dominant”, reason why I never went on sleep overs as a kid. So sense of smell is extremely important to me. But yeah it does kinda “tell me” a bit about people, sex, act of sex, race, elderly or not, and even if someone is sick…it’s not the most pleasant smell…hate it when I get that smell to lol cause then I know I’m actually sick and it’s not just an upset stomache.

Although I do notice now when working with demons/spirits…I get alot of scents out of the blue when they are around or interact with me… sweet candy like smells, unpleasant smells that I cant identify, and other smells that will have an effect on my body/brain…(sexual spirits do this).

2 Likes

I have experienced a couple of these things, but when they hit extremes.

• Scenting when someone was very very sick (and they were a jerk, and dying, it later turned out), and occasionally getting smells.
  • A house I used to live in had a human ghost in the basement, trying to hang out in what used to be his workshop, and he smoked, so I’d pick up on that when I went down there from time to time (nobody in the house smokes and it was in the country separated from the next neighbour by at least, oh, 500 yards).

As a working theory I’d say you might have a combination of a very sensitive sense of smell and/or clairscent which can be experienced as indistinguishable from the physical sense.
In Chinese qigong we call it a ‘special function’, i.e. a “gift”.

1 Like

Ambient energy

1 Like

My granny was a heavy smoker when she was alive and sometimes when I’m chilling on the couch I’ll smell cigarette smoke and it’ll feel like she’s there. I am a nonsmoker and nobody in my home smokes. The last time this happened I found a heart shaped stud earring on my kitchen floor shortly after. Supposedly finding hearts is a sign of deceased loved ones letting you know they are there.

4 Likes

I did some research on this type of energy that you mentioned. I only naturally see it day/night and don’t really know what use seeing it has? I heard that people can use vampirism to absorb this energy, but what else can it do? Are entities made of this type of energy or is it solely a physical earth/inhabitants type of energy? (In case I could somehow increase this “vision” to percieve entities)?

1 Like

Ambient energy is the energy around us, the energy the earth/leylines gives off i.e “earth energy” it can be used for pretty much anything. No entities are not made of this energy unless it’s earth elementals and depending on their origins it will differ slightly as in midgard elementals, earth elementals that reside here, etc.

Many human/human souls have similar energy to this as an elemental energy.

2 Likes