Does anyone believe in God?

This book will cover most seeming paradoxes you’ll find: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

3 Likes

Yes, i be-lieve into exsitence,
that i’m being, an embodied God,
within my own life,
and within this world.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I was raised Catholic so I’ve always had this kind of indoctrinated belief in God as an entity, a guy up there in heaven looking over the world, in a man like image with a white beard. I no longer think like that and I certainly don’t worship this god today, but it’s hard to completely rid my mind of that concept and image. I worship Lucifer today, now and forever. He is my God, my saviour, my everything now.

2 Likes

I believe in God. When I say a prayer each day, I pray to the God that is God beyond all human made dogma. Yet, I also know at the same time that I don’t have all the answers and don’t know everything.

3 Likes

Glad we discuss the topic, thanks to the OP for the chance to do so, It’s very interesting for me. I hope we get to understand something helpful from it.

I mean they’re symbolic/imagined, they don’t exist as described in religious texts. People add and project their own hopes, dreams and fears to paint a picture that satisfies them. But the real thing do exist - as far as I know - nothing to do with heaven/hell as we know them from religion.

It’s a difference is in vibration and nature of energy. Not in - good vs evil - quality. When people die - as far as I know - they get a chance to pass to higher frequency realms. The gate is usually described as “the white light”. But not all spirits can crossover. Because some spirits are too attached to this realm of lower frequency. Plus, their fear from “punishment” because of their wrong doing, holds them back. When they stay, their attachment to this world gets stronger… but also their pain. Because they can’t engage in life as they knew it.

Nobody knows what’s on the other side, beyond the white light. Because it exists in a different level we can’t sense. The same with darkness. Which is the opposite side/realm. But you don’t crossover to that one, the best way to discribe it is that, you fall. Because it’s a slow process. It happens over long time, and usually it’s not a pleasant experience.

My personal opinion based on what I found, is that sooner or later spirits need to pick a side. Because they can’t exist between the realms for long. They lose their life force. And they need that to exist in the spiritual state. So eventually they’re attracted to one side or another…or they insist on staying where they are, attached to this physical realm. But they become shadows. Weak spirits. In something like a dream state. We call those ghosts, usually.

Another aspect in this transformation after death, is identity or personality. When spirits move to hgiher/lower realm, they lose their personality as we know it in this realm. They become part of larger spiritual identity which is identified based on its nature and the total experience of its parts. We many names for those spiritual beings Angels and Demons, Gods and Goddesses, for example.

This existence is not personal. When we call a Goddess like Hecate. We don’t contact a person named Hecate. Depends on the purpose, you contact an aspect that corresponds with it in its nature. You may experience an angelic Hecate, while another could experience a demonic Hecate. We call those different spirits of the same being, aspects or masks of the same Goddess. But as far as I understand, they’re not. We give those impersonal spiritual powers, a mask, and they use it to be known to us. Without it, the communication is almost impossible. Because our minds can not understand or perceive formless power. Which we also call, God, or the All as described in the Kybalion.

That’s why the ancients called those spirits, sons and daughters of God. They are one with that God, yet different in personalities and represent different aspects or power of that God. You will find that same pattern repeated in all cultures. The idea that only Angels or heavenly beings are divine, is just a horrible thing. It creates a separation in nature that doesn’t and can not exist. Even the bible says " I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." Isaiah 45:7

Light and darkness, and everything within, without, and in-between them, is God. Demons are as divine as Angels. Both are Elohim. Powers of and from the same source.

6 Likes