Does Amethyst Crystal attract spirits?

Anybody has used amethyst crystal,tell me your experience with amethyst crystal…Have you ever encountered spirits

1 Like

I dont have a reply to your question, but im amazed from the synchronisity here… i just bought a small amethyst and wear it as a necklace.
I thought to search in google to see the detailed charactrristics of this stone, because it’s also my zOdiac’s sign stone, and the moment i logged in to balg i see this post :smile:
Well, they say it does help with developing your third eye senses, your intuition and the connection with the metaphysical world. So i suppose, it will help you initiate easier the relationship of a spirit you want to work with :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Many people believe that sleeping with amethyst on your person, next to your bed or under your pillow helps with lucid dreaming, vivid dreams or interpreting your dreams.

3 Likes

it’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Amethyst crystal aids in spirit communication! It works well as a pendulum! It doesn’t attract spirits per say! Its more like open you up to perceive them.

1 Like

It can be if close to ritusl area or influence such taken to a magick class .but also whit time can be loaded whit bad energy. Or good. Tru can cam chant. Or dp a talisman to atract spirts whit it. Tink. Like a phone.

Amethyst does not attract spirits, however is resonates with a high vibration and can definitely strengthen your connection to them.

1 Like

When I’m off work I have a card at home my metaphysical shop gave me that explained some of how amethyst works. I’ll have to pull them out. I still have 8.5 hours left in work today.

1 Like

Amethyst is usually used for protection from entities and cleansing, along with “enhancing” spiritual senses.

2 Likes