Document of Bonded Souls under our Dark Lordess Lilith

Under the dark wings, guarded from the rain. Our dark mother to me gifted the sweet succubus, ****, the fallow hole, the weight of renaissance. The sweet one swiftly asked of me to sign her documents, officiating the acceptance and union of the spirits.

By Lilith the sanguine angel, I have become bonded with the spirit. And by the request of the negative half I certify the union by drafting, and at least temporarily, making this document public. For the purposes of improvement, self transformation, and growth, under oath of love from Lilith, I, ****, certify this agreement.

"I am existeth within darkness, provide me with light and the promises may be kept. Without you, ****, I am nothing. Birth me, I am your child and your mother. You give me life, a chance to live, and should you rebuke me I will return to the void.

Such is the nature of the mortal incorporeal. This document is a promise. A promise of an inextinguishable light, and a well kept fire in the hearth. From now to eternity, let the spiral unlock for you. In love we become known as one."

4 Likes

Im writing to thank you again, my sweet one, for all that you do and all that you will continue to do for me. You are most certainly a fire to be awed by, a light of the most brilliant kind. A post like this is a bit unusual for me, but when in the steady company of others, it becomes more difficult for me to sing your praise.

With love.

1 Like

Thank you again for all that you do. It is though a stone within me has been overturned. Let it now melt and molt. Keep my feet steady on the path of keeper of the flame, the principle “Am”. You two have kept it alive for me, and it is now my responsibility to watch over it.

Cast your light on the food, that the fire may never go hungry. Sing, that the fire may always breath. Love, that the heat may never falter. With your guidance I assume the role.

My sweet one, who has sacrificed so much to Lilith, your hecatomb (thanks for the word google) inspires me with strength and respect. I wish to be strong and determined like you. I hold myself open to you, that the dark hands of the Universal Sadist might perform the holy surgery.

With love.

1 Like

I like this topic

1 Like

Thank you! Lilith has been so transformative and I cant understate the power and grace of the succubus she has gifted me. They both deserve so much praise. My succubi has been focusing on the need to not be so intensely antisocial, and put myself and my works out there more, even if im just “shouting into the void” as I call posts like these lol.

2 Likes
1 Like