Doctor Strange Clip - Message For Magicians

Have you a practical book that which could helo me on my journey ,because the greater keys of king solomon somehow has a little difficulties ,and so does the sixth and seventh book of moses.

@ancientwisdom Ive not read this, but if i was looking into evoking angels this has a 5 star reveiw. If i was doing your pathworking i might check this one out. Seem reliable and legitimate.

https://www.amazon.com/Archangels-Magick-Rituals-Prosperity-Divination/dp/1976755581/ref=pd_aw_sim_0_2/139-5467670-9253719?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1976755581&pd_rd_r=43d67a07-5ae9-11e9-a328-111adf3de4ca&pd_rd_w=MHh0n&pd_rd_wg=x5gpj&pf_rd_p=469620d9-3e90-496d-9dc8-b19f900ba5fe&pf_rd_r=4HGW1C3HY3CAP4RBQ1EQ&psc=1&refRID=4HGW1C3HY3CAP4RBQ1EQ @Ancientwisdom

Thanks a lot,but can’t afford the book now,wish i could get the Pdf,or Ebook

Im very new to all of this …so forgive me but what is the significance with this scene in Dr strange

I’m also new to all this so this question is probably old hat to you but bizarre to me, but… you talked to a fictional character? Is that what I’m understanding?

And I’m not saying that mockingly because I’ve come to realize there’s way more out there than I’m aware of but I’m still not sure what to make of this

Think of the universe as infinite in every aspect. Which means everything exists including supposedly fictional characters somewhere in that infinity. The issue is just creating the connection to bring them into our reality and even if that were not the case the energy associated with them would allow them to be channels of various wisdom and analogy and other things that can be utilized. It doesn’t have to make sense it only has to work in many cases.
In this case it is the symbolism and meaning in the video being illustrated.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I preferred the animated flick, though this movie isn’t the worse adaptation, I really wished it stayed true to Doctor Strange (Comic books) where he is an asshole but learns humility because of the Ancient One and his study of the Mystic Arts. Let’s just say, Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme (2007) was a bit more faithful to the source material, and kind of awesome when it came to the demons and the violence. Don’t get me wrong, still enjoyed this movie, especially when it came to the Strange vs. Dormammu. Though, I wanted it to be more like Hellraiser, scary and entertaining.

I’ve often looked to the comic book version as a good example of what I was getting into when I became a member of the site. So, yeah thanks for posting the clip.