Do your dreams ever happen in real life?

I’ve had a few of these over the years but the dreams take a while to manifest into reality, for example I use to dream of being in a place where I realized I’m in a foreign place and weird buildings and can’t call anyone because I don’t know where I am or know the dialing code. Years later I was standing on my balcony just having a moment and realized the buildings were exactly as in the reoccurring dreams I used to have…and in a country I’d never have thought of ever going to…I’ve also just taken such moments as deja vu. The most recent dream is trippy though… I dreamt my mom was pregnant (she is very old, way pass child bearing age by now) and the child inside her was demonic and causing her bad sickness. I tried praying over her with Christian and Islamic prayers but this thing inside her wasNot having it. In the dream I got punched in my tummy and I remember grabbing holding onto my stomach fearing my baby got hurt. How I got pregnant in the dream too I don’t recall. As I was holding onto my belly I felt a surreal heartbeat. When I woke up I texted my friend and when I told him a week later that I was pregnant he actually reminded me of the dream. Fast forward nearly 2 years later I’m actually working with demons “spirits” and my mom is in fact a major obstacle in my shadow work, repressed childhood trauma etc… I know by now that when I dream of snakes though that something is not gonna go well…

Yes! This has happens to me, my mom and my grandma. It’s so interesting and weird when it comes to life. I’m glad to know what it is now. thanks for your comment

Yes. They are always subtle things that seem to stand out in my dreams.
An example:
When I was in grade 6, I dreamed that a boy in my class had glasses. The next day, he showed up to school wearing glasses. I had a huge crush on him, and if he had told me that he was getting glasses, I would have definitely remembered.

I also knew someone close to me had died, and was anxious and upset all day until I found out who it was. (Then I was upset for a different reason.)

My mother has always had these prophetic dreams too.

I saw my uncle getting judged ( for where his soul will go to) the night he got murdered. Waking up to those news was the most heartbreaking thing

This would only happen to me when I was a child. I wish I could do this again ^.^