Do you work more with Angels, or Demons, and why?

I’m interested to hear from people who either exclusively work with, or mostly work with either of these classes. I’m curious to hear why one would choose to be exclusive, or near exclusive, either way. What advantages do you see by choosing one over the other, if any?

5 Likes

It’s mostly personal preference, to me at least. I tend to vibe more with demonic energy and their style of doing things, so I like to work with them. I do summon other spirits on occasion, though, since it’s nice to mix things up every so often and gain a new perspective.

2 Likes

ive worked with both, sometimes at the same time, though i dont call them demons, I call them Infernals, i think people should be open to working with both these groups or races if you wish, it may help a lot more than people think imo, but its also about where youre most comfortable

2 Likes

Angels due to a very religious background that I think is still stored up in my subconscious but I have no conscious problem with demons and am currently trying to use the angels and demons book by Henry archer

2 Likes

I prefer to work more with demons because I like what they do and I have more interest in them. I haven’t worked with angels and I don’t think I will at all because I am not really interested in them or what they do, I like demonic energies.

3 Likes

Neither :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m Christian, mostly Angels , the benefits are simply constant blessings and protection

2 Likes

To this day i’ve worked with mostly Angels and the Jinn but also a few Demons.
Depends on what i’m looking to accomplish really… Like, there are things that i dont particularly feel comfortable asking Angels for… Probably because of my religious background growing up and christian programing that i’m still working on letting go.
I’m aware there are all kinds of Angels… but for now at least i like certain lines well defined… it’s just a personal thing.

2 Likes

i am new to this i am a hindu in our mythology there is not much data available about demons , only hindu gods but that looks so unreal but when i read about demon two months before that demon had sigil and all so i thought that lighting candle and and saying enn , gazing at sigil it made sense to me so i worked with demon of goetia,and i also read demons are easy to contact and willing to work with us, so i work with demons only.

2 Likes

Very interesting. I work with both about the same. Demon’s to me are more in tune with the things I’m after sometimes, then at other times, I’m more in tune with Angels. Great thing is, you don’t have to choose just one class of beings.

1 Like

I work almost exclusively with Angels. But I have read The Lesser Keys, Demons of Wrath and Demons of Magick: Three Rituals…

I am SO familiar with the goetica but for some reason I keep going for the Angelic work. Idk why.

I’ve worked with Seere, and “started” work with Leraje but then I just stall.

Not giving up cause I’m determined. I WILL work with Demons! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Neither. I work with Gods and recently Totem Animals. I just vibe with them better.

2 Likes

I work with any I’m always looking to learn new things and whether it’s something the entity specializes in or learning about ascension I’ll take my time to learn from them.
After that it just depends on what I’m trying to accomplish.

I originally only exclusively worked with angels and arch angels. That’s how I got my start as a beginner. I’ve changed and branched out greatly. I’d say things are fairly even when it comes to who I work with now.