Do you think the demon Adrammelech would enjoy his portrayal?

Hey All,

I am wondering if there is anyone on the forum who works with Adrammelech?

I am currently performing in a stage play in which the demon is the antagonist (I play the priest trying to exorcise him) and I am curious if he might get a kick out of it. It’s a pretty fun play, and, although the demon’s gender was changed to female because the writer/director really liked how the actress read the part, I think it would be interesting to open his seal during the show or even invoke him (reciting the exorcism with a demon’s essence invoked would be very interesting!)

4 Likes

From my understanding, demons (and spirits in general) don’t really care about how they’re portrayed. What matters to them is that they get portrayed period so that way someone curious to dabble in magick will eventually seek them out.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was just thinking it would be neat to have the demon get to watch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go for it homie

Better yet get the person actually possesed and weave a real exorcism into it

1 Like

I am reciting the actual Catholic exorcism rite in the play, though with a few embellishes.

Can I have the actress possessed against her will? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes
Draw adrammelechs sigil and have the actress put it in her pocket.
Tell her it’s a Celtic good luck charm :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

If the costume has pockets lol

1 Like

Awesome idea, dude. I could open it and slip it into her costume without her knowing. lol

1 Like

Just make sure it’s covert. She will mistaken the possession for “Superior acting ability” :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I really do think Adrammelech will get a kick out of the play, 'cause he wins in the end :sunglasses:

He takes the souls of both the girl he’s possessing and her mother, and I, the priest, become heartbroken because I didn’t get to bang the mom first.

1 Like

That would be me :smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I would love to see the play

1 Like

My character only decides to do the exorcism as an excuse to get into the mom’s pants. lol

5 Likes

I think it sounds like a good laugh… He and you together exorcising a not-him thoughtform from another in public. Yeah I wish I could see it too. :joy:

1 Like