Do you play music during an Evocation?

I find some spirits request this and some are against it. Interesting to find out how others experience this,

3 Likes

sometimes. Some don’t want it.

1 Like

I do, it creates an awesome ambiance . Getting into Rapture state isn;t easy.

For angelic magick -

For Demonic magick- ( In a loop )

For Egyptian Magick- ( In a loop )

2 Likes

I find that,I usually do dark and silence unless asked for. Lucifer likes one song I play for him but thats it really

2 Likes

I was listening to Mozart with Lucifer on my initiative, but he was not excited :grin:

1 Like

Got a whole playlist, now :slight_smile: Sometimes I even sing during evocations, so
 (and no, no one threw old eggs or vegetables at me so far)
It’s not even about creating an energy, maybe some entities just want to groove around. I don’t recommend 90’s eurodance, tho

4 Likes

:joy: I bet.

2 Likes

Have you listened to ‘the goetia’ on youtube? classical music for each Demon from a really good classical composer. I forget his name,but it is great

2 Likes

I don’t know if Earth album by Altus played a role in the spring of 2015, when I tried summoning a gnome, and heard a rubbing sound behind me. If I remember well, on Youtube I even found “Zodiacal” music
 In general, I think it may help.

1 Like

I play Lucifer ‘the house of the night creatures’ by Abel Korsenowski

1 Like

No, but I’ll take a look at it :slight_smile:
Shostakovich seems to be appreciated for some reason. Baroque music or opera? Not so much.

1 Like

Peter Grundy. It is really good.

2 Likes

When working with planetary energies i listen to radio waves recorded by Voyager.

2 Likes

Usually no because music (especially good music) might distract me. But If I do, I prefer something like this

3 Likes

Hi Damia! xx

What about rap music?

1 Like

I normally listen to music that helps me get into trance, or into higher states of mind, like wardruna, faun, psarantonis, daemonia nymphe
etc. But only if the spirit is comfortable with it.

1 Like

I just figured that Gabriel FaurĂ© seems to be to someones liking (to my surprise). Just listed it as a go-to playlist now. I’m excited how the next evocation will turn out with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually do it if I don’t want my mom to hear my chanting

2 Likes

I would mostly play classical music, opera sometimes, but as of late ive been playing shamanic drums during my rites

1 Like