Do you need to be Vegan to open your third eye?

None of that is actually true.

I wont go into the deep details of it all, because minds are already made up, but Ill briefly address the 4 most common egregious errors made by vehement supporters of the human-true-omnivore argument, simply for the record.

And just to clarify, true omnivores are very similar to true carnivores. They are usually interchangeable in the context of comparing humans to either of them. So that should be kept in mind.

1: Protein developed the brain and fuels it: Incorrect.

The brain is fuelled by glucose, and in the absence of glucose, ketones. Glucose does not come from meat directly (read below). It comes from easy conversion of simple and complex carbohydrates; mostly simple, but neither of which are in meat in any appreciable quantities.

The early human brain was almost certainly ā€œfuelledā€ by, if we are to ascribe a specific food source as responsible for its growth, cooked starches. A cooked potato is 20x more digestible than a raw one, and is utterly packed with carbohydrates, which very easily convert into glucose. The only ā€œevidenceā€ of meat creating brain growth in humans is the very loose correlation of animal bones found at old camp sites. The conclusion jumped to that those bones meant heavy meat consumption is just that, a jumped too conclusion that has yet to be proven, but is still clung to as fact anyway because it supports a theory and life style that simply does not hold up to scrutiny and glaring questions, such as if meat fuels brain growth, why are true omnivores/carnivores not hyper intelligent super beings who have in some cases such as the crocodile, been eating meat that supposedly grows brains, for 200,000,000 years, about 1000 times longer than the ā€œmodernā€ human? What about lions? Wolves? Bears? Etc? Where are their gigantic leaps in brain size due to meat consumption? What is the unique human mechanism that accounts for complex proteins growing something that it is neither fuelled by, nor composed of in any way (the brain is 0% muscle tissue)?

Do humans need essential amino acids (the simplest proteins not able to be synthesized by the body) for brain development? Most certainly; but there is no essential amino acid that is restricted to occurring in flesh, and lets be honest, when someone mentions ā€œproteinā€ in this context, they are not talking about essential amino acids (all of which can easily be found in fruits and vegetables), they are talking about animal muscle tissues.

One thing is correct here, though asserted for the wrong reasons: it takes a lot of protein to fuel the brain, true, but thats because of the great inefficiency the human body has in processing complex proteins (flesh) into something actually usable. Complex proteins go through many stages of break down (all consuming large quantities of energy in the process) before actually turning into something useful, and since there are no appreciable carbohydrates in meat, there is no immediately usable material by the brain (or body).

The exact break down I cannot list, but after many stages of break down, youll eventually convert unused calories from the meat into fat, and fat can be processed into glucose in an inefficient way via something called beta-oxidation if I remember correctly, to produce emergency supplies of glucose to the brain to keep it functioning at a sub-standard level and supplement the ketones (already back up energy; its in principle the difference in energy density between wood (ketones) and diesel (glucose)) that are made by the breakdown of complex proteins and fat.

2: Humans evolved to eat meat: the entirety of our physiologies suggest otherwise.

There are literally hundreds of valid physiological contrasts between humans as behavioral omnivores and true omnivores, but there are some that truly stand out, such as the differences in GI tracts, stomach acidity, dental structures, salival enzymes, taste receptors, nails vs claws, colon structure, jaw movement (lateral movement), vitamin C synthesis, and others.

And its very apt to mention long term studies of the health of primarily meat eating societies (Inuit) vs non-meat eating societies (numerous). Inuits average -10 years of life expectancy, versus up to +10 for non-meat eating groups.

3: ā€œBut canine teeth!ā€

Horses and sheep have canine teeth too. Small ones (kinda like humans!), but canines nonetheless. And a gorillas canine teeth could pierce your skull; does that make any of them omnivores? Thus the canine tooth argument is laid to rest.

4: B12 is essential and is only found in meat products. False.

The B12 argument is the least unsound out of a broad spectrum of very unsound arguments, but is still fundamentally flawed in its reasoning.

No mammal naturally produces B12. In fact, no animal at all produces B12. Neither does any known plant, nor any known fungus. This means that farm animals used for meat are not a primary source of B12, thus the claim that B12 ā€œonly comes from meatā€ is impossible.

The only known sources of B12 are prokaryotes (basically bacteria). Many animals have bacteria in their guts that produce B12 including humans, but its not absorbable due it being produced in the colon. In some animals it is, including some ruminant farm animals, assuming they get enough cobalt in their diet, however if they do not, they get it elsewhere from natural sources, such as dirt and untreated water.

Dirt and untreated water. Two things humans up until very, very, VERY recently, have been intimately familiar with.

Early man was practically swimming in filth, and thus, had ample supplies of B12. So the B12 argument at its core, being one of ā€œif you dont eat meat youll die because of B12 deficiency, thus humans have always eaten meat to get B12, thus it is naturalā€ is easily debunked.

5: Im going to add a fifth argument that is not usually directly claimed, but is often indirectly claimed: it is human instinctual nature to eat meat like any other omnivore: easily proven false.

Put a kitten into a room with a mouse and a banana. Which does it see as food, and which does it see as inedible/a toy?

Put a human baby into a room with a bunny and a banana. Now ask the same question.

There ya go.

Acquired societal behavior =/= nature and instinct.

Ok, I guess thats it about that. I wont change anyones mind, and thats fine, but I had to address some points on this topic.[/quote]
Although you have clearly researched this fairly well, there are still quite a few inaccuracies. As I said in my previous post, I would be happy to start work on a full paper to explain why you are wrong.

Edit* Donā€™t you just love waking up to comments you donā€™t recall making? Just to rephrase: Judging from my personal knowledge and research into the subject, Iā€™d have to disagree on some of the points raised.
As soon as Iā€™ve found the aspirin and the name of the girl sleeping next to me, Iā€™ll sit down and put forward my thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you BB44 for dispelling some common myths. You have some compelling arguments which do evoke critical thinking. I would like to see what Neploth comes up with as well. I donā€™t like to spew false notions as facts. I can admit when Iā€™m wrong. Thank you. Now Iā€™m off to eat some bacon flavored tofu :ā€™(

1 Like

Ehh Iā€™m still going to eat meat regardless. I donā€™t need a special diet to do magick. I can curse and do ritual just as well on a Doritos and Mtn Dew diet as I could being unhappy and eating carrots and grass all the time. YOLO!

3 Likes

ā€¦you guys made me hungry again.

1 Like

I noticed that when I started to learn who demonic entities were and work with them they did in fact clean up my diet. They have always kind of directed my life I just didnā€™t realize who was doing it until I got older. Anyway, what happened was I just didnā€™t want to eat the junk anymore. I didnā€™t want to eat the meat and dairy, so I was vegan. Like 80/20 raw vegan. And then I got hurt. So since others were preparing my meals for me it was easier for them to heat prepared foods so that is what I let them do. I started to not only eat meat but PREPARED FOODS!!! omg stop the presses! So two years later I have gained idkā€¦ 50 pounds (wonā€™t admit to an ounce more!) and I definitely cannot hear and see into other realms as I did when I was younger and when I was vegan. But I can see and hear very clearly when they want me to hear them! lol! (sometimes I think they donā€™t let me hear or see them on purpose! Itā€™s like, Let me just tiptoe past this door! Sheā€™ll never know I was here! Shhhh! lol! ) (I can drive anyone crazy!)
With that being said I believe that you should eat what you want to eat! If you care to clean up your diet then do so. If not then donā€™t! However I HAVE heard and read that it really DOES help your abilities if you eat clean and that means, ya know, more veggies and raw foods, Fruits and not so much of the tasty beef and fries and sugary yumminess that you may be eating now. But there are plenty of people who eat meats and crap and do just fine soā€¦ not to steal anything here but ā€œDo as thou will.ā€

2 Likes

ā€œBacon is the food of the godsā€ ROFLMFAO!

3 Likes

Facepalmā€¦ Honestly itā€™s just a bunch of fucking gastroevagelists attempting to convince you to give up meat and althoughā€‹ such a diet probably is good for your health and therefore could be good for advancing psychic ability itā€™s most certainly not necessary by any means.

3 Likes

That is a load of rubbish. Veganism is an important part in being Pagan or being a Satanist as animals are considered sacred and just as important.

You can eat whatever you want but just eat healthily :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see these people on YouTube talking about how their third eye is open and is so because they are a vegan or whatever, but these people arenā€™t physic. They have no powers, and although some may be happy, they do this song and pony dance as if they are some type of embodiment of enlightenment. The gurus are the worse, they act like they are these all knowing holy men, but most know jack squatt (they donā€™t have physic ability either)

Anywayā€¦ Damn muggles. Pretending to be like us.

1 Like

However iodine works wonders in clearing up the pineal glad for some reason lol a lady on YouTube said it worked. I tried it because her explanation made sense. It works, so itā€™s not all nonsense lol

1 Like

How much iodine did you take and how long did it take for you to notice a difference? I have heard that too but I am not sure about the dosage.

If you went vegan now you would probably get very sick and loss too much weight too fast, due to lack of protein, getting protein I the biggest issue when going vegan, even vegetarian diets for me started off shaky, you are literally rearranging your daily ritual of getting protein from consuming meat. could give your system a shock and lower the immune system then get ill, vegetarianism is considered by both left and right a great way of building up personal chi energy, prana, prana is breath, breath is life, in the lhp the breath is of the dragon.

No to vegan but yes you will benefit from being vegetarian, Dragon Rouge touches on it briefly in Dragon Rouge Magical course 1.0 .

If you want help opening your third eye, grab a fridge magnet out of the kitchen and put it between your eyebrows/forehead where Hindus put that dot, leave it on every time you lie down, its actually magnetically stuck to the water in your third eyeball. You will notice very soon shadows and shapes moving in your peripheral vision, Iā€™ve been doing it for weeks, its really made a difference.

Eat lots of rice and beans, itā€™s about seven grams of protein per one cup serving. Most people actually get healthier by switching to a vegan diet, especially raw food vegans. I watched a documentary where a group of 8 people who had diabetes all got it cured (well except for one, but thatā€™s cause he left mid-way because he couldnā€™t get through the withdrawl).

They had their meals done for them, its hard breaking routine, and going full non animal products is very hard, learning new recipes and stuff like that, its a big lifestyle choice, now I donā€™t think taking honey from bees is wrong, or cows milk, that arenā€™t mistreated, but I shudder now at what animal had its throat slit or electrocuted to death so I can stuff my face with too much food, I personally dont believe its right to eat another sentient creature.

Through meditation , Indian Yogis eat 60% less food , they have stream lined their body to need less, look how fat everyone is, we eat way too much food and throw out so much, its disgusting when so many barely survive elsewhere in the world.

1 Like

I am on day 1 of my water fast. After 7 days my third eye is open! After 10 days my Diabetes Type 2 was cured. (In my previous fasts)

1 Like

I think it has to do with something in the meat that can calcify the pineal gland if too much of it is present.

1 Like

The third eye isnā€™t the pineal gland. Itā€™s a common misconception. The third eye a.k.a. ajna chakra has different functions.

One of them being to be able to see spirits. If you can see them, congratulations, your third eye is already open.

What opening the third eye really means is enhancing your visualization, and information receiving abilities.

As for the pineal gland, youā€™ve already experienced its DMT release effects so many times in the past. When you were dreaming. But, if you want to experience a DMT trip while awake, you can always look up a binaural video which stimulates the pineal gland into releasing DMT.

So, is veganism necessary for you to open the third eye? Absolutely not. Anyone can do it. Eating a healthier diet, though, does help, because it allows you to think clearly, and focus better.

7 Likes

You are what you eat. You eat dead flesh you are dead flesh. Fruit is the living waters. You know, like baptism? Become living waters and live forever. Simple thing.

Hey there, it doesnā€™t have anything to do with the third eye but I would encourage people to go vegan, a documentary that changed things for me was Gamechangers (available on Netflixā€™) and it also helped me working out better.