Do you know a wealthy/rich person that is into the occult?

I was wondering how far magick and occult can take you if one wants to become rich and wealthy.

Do you personally know someone and/or know a person who is rich and if he or she has done it through magick?

1 Like

I know some, but they were already born into wealthy families before they got involved in the occult. So I’m not sure that counts as much for what you are looking for. I met a few that are clients of mine and when they have me make them ritual tools/talismans they go all out and get pure gold and silver, expensive gems and diamonds they really spare no expense. I’ve kept some of the scrap gold and am planning on casting myself some rings with it Lol

5 Likes

Do you know whether their family is in the occult?

1 Like

I don’t ask those kinds of questions. A few of them are rumored to be involved. I’m not going to go into their names but if you ever friend me on facebook and see m6 friends list you will recognize their family names probably.

2 Likes

I have a friend who is rich but it’s not through occult but he has made nearly his whole university swoon over him lol like literally he’s become a social icon there through occult means.

2 Likes

i would say all of them who is filthy rich. U can’t get rich by physical world without some kind of spirit help. If not them, maybe parents passing riches throughout generations after generations.

3 Likes

Well not names, but a publisher star selling finbarr books, and re_buying ftom factpry, to ebay, and it gies well for boths, he has put in social media hes happyyyy. And always have peopls, in the office to publish new material. Rumor is he pay good, his books are over, $70.plus shiping, another do ok doing ebooks,.

2 Likes

Another owns a methaphisica store the biggest in my state, he make over $5000 a week in income, he star selling inciense, to do festivals in big centers, or like stadiums, hes a ceremony magik guy, take him. 1p yers from a to z.

2 Likes

Hey way! Good to see you again, haven’t seen your posts in like a year amigo.

2 Likes

I am one of them. And just so you know you can get rich without ever using occult work. End of the day mindset and self discipline is what gets you there. Magick is a shortcut but you shouldn’t be doing it as a shortcut just as a tool to help you get to your deadlines

2 Likes

Not the truth. So many people get wealthy in different ways.

2 Likes

liar!! u do magick without knowing your doing magick. =o) some people are natural at it. i’m talking about the ultra ultra rich folks. Some are born into wealth or lucky due to birth astrology. they fated.

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Yeah keep telling yourself that, you keep repeating that and it’ll end up being true. In your world. Like I said I’m one of them. You never know who you’re dealing with in a forum that’s this public. No it’s not true at all. Those things help obviously but it’s not the case at all. Of course if money is one of you’re priorities in life I suggest you destroy that stupid belief you have in your head. It’s completely wrong.

2 Likes

It is true. some are fated. some can afford help by spirits or feng shui . The ultra rich not going to tell you they in the occult. they would lose their credibility. Since most ultra wealthy don’t have normal mind, they think crazy shit to do crazy risk and crazy gambling of business. So i assume they crazy enough to use magick. Even if they use a little bit. they still using magick of sorts. i didn’t say they are 100% into magick. they probably explore certain concepts of magick and integrate it in their journey of riches. many field overlap. they might not even use the word magick but the word law of attraction. or positive thinking. i don’t have hard time. i’m realistic and can see potential journey they may of taken.
Most rich people are so obsess about their goal they think about it nonstop or on frequent ritual visualization. That too is form of magick. they don’t call it that though.

1 Like

Some are, some aren’t, looks like you’re having a hard time. Believe what you want.

2 Likes

I would love to know too