Do you guys know any incantations/Words of Power that evoke protection immediately?

Alright I had a nightmare that actually spooked my
thing is I have tons of these what normies would consider "nightmares"
Daemonic Spirits, shadow beings etc but they never scare me and half the time when they show up the dream becomes lucid so
I can either talk to them or banish em problem is this one genuinely spooked me up! Not the spirit that appeared that thing looked like some soccer mom you see at the grocery store arguing with the manager just more ghost looking but this horrible screeching noise that startled me So rather than drawing a pentagram in the air and firing it at the entity or shooting spiritual light through its being I thought I’ll speak an incantation to banish this sucker then I realized Oh shit I got nothing then I just woke up
Immediately upon waking up, I received a telepathic message saying I needed something like an Incantation/Word of Power to be able to get rid of little shits like that without breaking a sweat or needing visualization as a requirement.
things like the LBRP require visualization with vocalization that takes to long.

Do you guys have anything like a short sentence that evokes protection for the user or something to banish an entity as the words are spoken? thanks.

4 Likes

@AlphaC There are a few Whispers I can think of from the Left Hand, and Rites in the Thirteen Tongues if you want to check that out. The Left Hand also has a few quick sigils that can be fired off at an entity to banish them.

5 Likes

This may be a use

Also the mantras in this post are from the dune novels but i them effective when shit occasionally hits the fan and i needed to push through it.

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/4243?u=dinmiatus

3 Likes

Whats funny is I always run into Somnus Deadwood and his works
and I always walk away from them.

You know what I think umma give Somnus Deadwood a read
I mean it isn’t really a coincidence anymore at this point when I’m already being redirected by forum members to his works.

,thanks

1 Like

That moment when; all those sentances came in exactly the right time, so very many thanks!

2 Likes

Your very welcome :japanese_ogre: hope it helps break many a barrier in your path.

2 Likes

Sword banishing by Damon Brand.

Takes under 10 seconds (does have visualizations tho), and super easy to memorize.

3 Likes

I feel dumb just remembered the whole thing I read that book a while back Lol

thanks

1 Like

In greek you can say Kalos Hypnos. Which means good sleep and calls upon Hypnos the god at the same time.

2 Likes