Do you guys also have these sensations related to light in your head?

Since childhood, I occasionally get these brief periods where there’s a sensation of light and heat emanating from the back of my head.

It’s really warm and feels like it’s coming from way back behind and sometimes above. With eyes closed, my theater or conscious sensory space is lit up. Happens when relaxing or balanced, but can’t predict it or force it.

Anybody else? Does anybody feel this all the time at will?

2 Likes

You must be performing some type of ritual or even petition castings. Often we get flashes or strobes preceding a psychic revelation. I think it’s the veil being torn… sonething is responding, a deity, baal?

Perhaps they’re watching and waiting for something to shift in you, that “Aha moment.”, or even just the breadcrumbs that lead into the forest but I think they want you to undertake some specific action.

2 Likes

This has happened to me before, several times. It was a huge white light it didn’t flash on and off but went off like a white light bomb inside my mind.

The most bizarre of these experiencees was when I was 17. I read a book for self-motivation which had empowering phrases and claimed that fairies lived throughout our environment and help create events. I recited several of the phrases from the book adding my own goal’s of better grades and education and omg!! I started waking up st 3:21 am for no reason. On the 3rd night i woke up at 3:21 am with a huge white flash of light going off in my head. I heard a deep voice in my mind say hello. I wondered if he included some kind of supernatutal boobytrap in the text.

3 Likes

I at my worst seen things like atoms of white light flying about after long runs other times a strong burning around the 3d eye part and detecting sounds just out of the side of one of my ears. Sometimes it gets sharper and other times it chills. Other times but very rarely after runs I would see almost dark waves going in and out around objects but I don’t think it’s anything related to that. Running was always my favorite sport to try to bump myself into that state lol but also good meditation, relaxing, ECT. But I don’t know if that’s the same as what you have what are your triggers?

3 Likes

Demons are incorporate beings and i believe depending on your situation, this in part is a way of communicating, in several situations I have performed several attraction rituals to improve my hair and looks, after two weeks, i received a huge power flash of white light that went off in my mind and my hair become softer and more manageable.

This casting proved successful as three years down the line my hair looks great and falls into place with perfection.

2 Likes