Do you ever admit to being on the LHP to others?

I’m very blatant with my beliefs, I really don’t give a shit who thinks what about me anymore. The further I’ve progressed into Satanism the greater my personal confidence has become and instead of acquiring baggage withfcv V so called friends ty got a mom g gg rid of the drains on my emotions and my bank balance. No one really bothers anymore, my family accept me as I am! My mom has hidden all my great grandads ritual knives but hey ho I’ve got my own anyway lol it’s great I love it. I’ve completely given myself to Belial and Satanism, no self doubts, no fear, no fucking guilt just calm and minimal medication lol It’s great. Everyone here in the UK is hung up on the Covid thing I’m just using the time to hone my occult knowledge base. Still have the occasional amusing brush with the neighbours or the school lol the only school here is Cof E, they’re not allowed to say the devil or use anything that might be construed as non Christian but even they just leave me alone now, I seem to get my own way with the way that they treat my son, that’s more to do with having a mouth like bee’s arse, which has really come with the realisation that I am my own living god with a little help from what I’ve absorbed so far on the journey down the LHP! I can’t say I’ve sold my soul, shit I couldn’t give it away in a charity bag lol so I took Satan into it instead. Best thing I’ve ever done!

2 Likes

Pmsl!! I love u uncle-Al! That’s proper tickled me lol!

I do let people know, but I tend to be vague with things.

No.

Not at all

Generally speaking, no. Purely because I don’t have the time or the energy to explain the meaning of it. I also have no desire to be perceived as " too edgy". The majority of people have a preconceived notion of what LHP stands for and no real want to reevaluate it.

I believe what I believe for myself and not others. Jut like their beliefs mean nothing to me either.

If someone were to ask me forth right though, I take that as an open invitation to discuss it. If they’re willing to ask, they should be willing to listen.

1 Like

@Herbie. I absolutely love that story. I don’t know how I hadn’t read it untill now but that made my heart sing . I’ve honestly had the most amazingly awkward jehovah witness encounters in my life all before I was a practicing magus…and vindication was gifted through the comedy in ur story. Ah bless thanks herbie much appreciated.hail.lucifer.
Hail the infernal.

The J W’s hate people that know more than they do it undermines their power to control I love watching them squirm when they suddenly realise they have bitten off more than they can chew. Hail Satan and Happy magick.

1 Like

I was at first very secretive on the whole I been working with demons four years later pretty open about it normaly bring it laugh about it keep it in a way people don’t know if I’m serious about it or not
On bright note I’ve brought several more people to lhp and life been good and gotten lot better since my work with Belilial

1 Like

You want the truth? You can’t handle the truth…

This is how it would be for me in my circumstances to be fully out in the open about the LHP. It’s really not anybody’s business what my spiritual inclinations or practices are.

Now if I was ever asked directly I would either avoid and deflect the question or answer with the truth outright and have whatever confrontation may come from it.
I have a very catholic family and they are aware that I’m in league with some dark spirits but that’s about as much as they know.

That’s my take on it

2 Likes

No, I would play dumb with the public and will probably only open up when I’m a member of for example the Freemasons or another society

1 Like

There are plenty of famous occultists like manly p hall, albert pike, ect that have been Masons. Generally speaking your not going to find to many masons that are actual LHP practicioners though. I’m a Mason myself. There are others I’ve met too here on Balg. But as far as masons go were definitely a minority within the fraternity.

1 Like

I’d like to know more about it because my uncle is full Christian and is a Freemason but I didn’t dare ask him lol

1 Like

That’s exactly who you need to ask if you have questions about masonry. I can’t further elaborate on the subject here.

1 Like

The first time I explained LHP philosophy to my parents, they looked at me like I had confessed to raping a child and asked me if I was planning on shooting up a school. True story btw.

Literally, all I really said was “Left hand path and right hand path come from the goat versus sheep metaphors in the bible. One is docile and subservient, the other is assertive and dominant. The essence of the two philosophies are that following the left hand path means that you value the service to the self for the sake of individuality, over the service to others for the sake of community.”

My parents are not Christian. They just fear those with individualistic ambition who desire to be outside the system others follow, apparently. Also, fear of someone who believes that the ideal of “unconditional love” is something that simply does not exist in the human species. That mindset shatters illusions most people are too afraid to let go of.
So no, I dont tell people about it. You’ll get more from people if they actually like you. Whether or not someone agrees with your own personal philosophies is completely irrelevant if you want people to view you in ways that are advantageous.

3 Likes

Yeah man I agree

I’m extremely open with it and always have been.

I talk with my friends about it all the time, I even teach them some things, and what I don’t know about I let them read from my library or give the best I can with recommendations.

I bring it up in some classes as they pertain to the discussion (religious studies & cultural discussions)

I used to live in the Deep South and I was openly gay, trans, and a Satanist (though edgier) in school. The combination of these things led people to physically assault me, come to my house to pick fights, and I was frequently called into the office to either get told off (“we don’t talk about that here” the principal said after I wrote a essay about trans health) or I was called into the office bc they thought I was going to be a school shooter for talking about healing magic lol and every classmate constantly begged me to go to church with them which made me more adamant about being and staying a Satanist. Very annoying. Then again these people also refused to celebrate Halloween bc they called it “the devils birthday.” Literally the entire community, not just one or two nuts.

Thankfully I moved. So I’ve definitely chilled out being Loud but I live in a spiritual community now so I have no reason to hide and now enjoy regular conversation about it. I openly practiced with my parents around, and occasionally wear associated jewelry and get asked about it. When I traveled I always carried a back pack with my grimoires, some essential curios, and at least two decks to read for people freely.

I just love sharing with people.

Highschoolers:

:confused:

Some gay ass satanist:
“Hey did you guys know you can use love and positive energy in order to heal people!? I think it’s pretty neat!”

:smiley:

Highschoolers:

:angry:

5 Likes

I don’t no, the only thing I do is saying I do readings with a tarot and that’s it :rofl: I dont think people would be that scared if I said Im from the LHP, but they would more think I am crazy.

I think I only told 2 people I’m on that path, one being a guy Ive never seen yet, and the second one is my mom. I wanted to be honest with her, so she knows what Im doing. She was scared when I told her, she even said one day “So, you are possessed then ?”, I kind of laughed my ass off that day lol. But after talking about it quite often to her, and seeing how well I am feeling compared to before, she started understanding it better. I made her understand few things, and made that fear go away.