Do you ever admit to being on the LHP to others?

This place is like Royston Vasey from the league of gentlemen. If you don’t know what I mean, look it up. Either that or the hills have eyes.

3 Likes

I googled it. Im one for novelty so im even more excited :rofl:

2 Likes

just my closest friends who also do witchcraft

3 Likes

I have come to learn that this LHP thing does, for many practitioners, fall into the category of an “Eyes Wide Shut” situation. Everyone assumes you can spot someone on the street and know that they are into this or not. Totally false. I am quickly coming to learn that there are more LHP practitioners in this world than anyone will ever know and there are no outward signs of it. So, I suspect there are a lot of alters in people’s homes that even their closest friends are not aware of.

5 Likes

Even though I’ve already answered, this thread reminded me of something - about four girlfriends ago I was dating someone who came from a long line of drug addicts, convicts, and alcoholics. These were absolutely abominable people. There were rumors of rape, molestation, incest; just a fucking wreck of humanity in her family.
While she and I were together was during the time that I joined the O.T.O. and the truly ridiculous part of it all is that her family were completely horrified that I had joined ‘a cult’. Most of them never spoke to me again, lol. Of course they had no idea how far into the occult and demonolatry I actually am, but for some reason, the idea that I had joined a magickal lodge was monstrous to these hideous people. Apparently, revealing your magick side can work to one’s advantage at times as a sort of social filter.

11 Likes

It’s funny isn’t it? the worst and shittiest of people can lie,cheat, abuse and destroy others and think it is fine as long as they do not have anything near them that they do not like or are unable to understand.

You reminded me of something with your answer, I will pm you.

4 Likes

Not speaking to you again sounded like a good thing.

2 Likes

So what you do is tell them you joined the OTO and became a Satan Worshipper…then let out a loud Belch. Then they will look at you hard as if you were the scumbag druggy.

3 Likes

I don’t openly advertise it but I live it not just do rituals from time to time. I definately exude something that draws people in and it’s only gotten stronger since being LHP. I always find it funny when someone says something to the effect of “ you radiate divinity” or “ I can feel the god in you” . It’s definately not what they think. :smiley:. It happens ALOT with Christians.

But I’m surprised at how many opportunities that came for me to tell the truth and open someone’s mind. At work I was always conservative but things would slip. Now it’s to the point it just “ is” and I get asked for help with things because of my gifts and connections. They saw it before they heard it so there was no convincing anyone.

6 Likes

It’s something I keep to myself for the most part. I have one friend who knows that I have a general interest in the occult and a former fwb who has remained a good friend who knows completely. He’s strictly RHP but hasn’t ever been judgmental towards me. My boyfriend was raised catholic and even though he isn’t a huge bible thumper himself and he does believe in spirits, I think he would be a bit uncomfortable if I told him about the LHP.

5 Likes

My typical response is as follows.

If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.
If I explained, you wouldn’t understand.
If I demonstrated, you wouldn’t comprehend, enjoy your day, read your Bible, and get the fuck off my porch.

8 Likes

I wore my Azazel hat to Chadstone Shopping Center today with matching shades in broad daylight. No one noticed, in fact people seemed quite friendly and so I figured that there’s no need for me to sweat the small stuff.

5 Likes

That’s funny, you wear a hat that emulates the Christian idea of the Supreme devil, and nobody notices, I put on a red Trump hat, and people want to kill me.

Then again, I do like to piss people off.

7 Likes

Never. I keep my practices in secret. But people are a bit skeptic about “satanists”. In people point of view black practicians are metalheads who just listen heavy metal and drink bear. TBH I am also very skeptic about people who listen this kind of music. :smiley:

2 Likes

The only person who knows is my girlfriend, and even she is unaware of the extent to which I work with Lucifer. She’s pretty understanding for a devout Christian, but she’s still fairly uneasy about it. Her roommate, who is RHP, knows a bit about what I do as well. Other than that, no one.
-Seeker

3 Likes

Never.
My family think I’m Catholic, just like them.
Only my old friends from high school and one of my ex gf realy know,but they are hundreds of miles away.

2 Likes

I have veves and runes tattooed on my hands and feet so I can’t really hide it from people who know what they are. Plus being a native, I get pretty offended when people ask me stuff like “what are your plans for Thanksgiving” so I wind up telling them exactly what my plans are lol.

5 Likes

What would stop you telling people just out of curiosity? for me, it is that people just don’t understand it and I could explain and waste my breath on the largest proportion

1 Like

It is because my family invested so much emotionally with their faith.
I mentioned one time how pope Frances was apart of the dirty war in Argentina and he participated in the kidnapping and murder of political dissidents.
A 30 minute argument that ended with me being told to “shut the F up” and that I was lying.

6 Likes

Oh dear. I can empathise completely. Stick with your own mind and own beliefs. People are conditioned since birth in many ways,not just religion and it is pretty deeply hardwired and can’t be undone in some folks.

2 Likes