Do you ever admit to being on the LHP to others?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was fucking gold.

5 Likes

thanks. I often wonder if she ever wonders the origins of the black soot that appears on her car door handle and her drivers side she cleans off? Probably not :wink:

3 Likes

My S.O. knows, but it would be damn hard to hide from him since I’m the one walking around with burning sage in my hands or chanting stuff into the void of our little appartment.
At work nobody has an idea, since I’m NOT the one running around and telling others that they will go straight to hell for listening to rock music…

5 Likes

I don’t brag about my beliefs, I don’t need to tell people I just don’t care whether they know or not. In fairness my family know, my other half has come to accept it. I guess the bookshelf full of grimoires and various occult books have it away anyway. I tend to practice when he’s at work and kids at school or in bed. I don’t actually think my neighbours would have a clue. I do actually keep myself to myself. I’m not suggesting anyone will burn in hell it was a dig at the perspective of those on the outside or without knowledge. Didn’t mean to offend :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I don’t think us BALG regulars offend that easily,so no worries. Thank you for your answer.

2 Likes

I wasn’t referring to you but to 2 fundamentalist co-workers of mine (should made that clear,sorry)

3 Likes

@anon88243269 I was hoping BALG regulars wouldn’t lol I’ve been on various sites and sone get very sensitive about just about everything lol :joy:

3 Likes

No. Stay with us at BALG, we aren’t wet wipes and easily offended. We just crave knowledge.

2 Likes

Maybe some of us aren’t shortfused like some others and simple misunderstanding happens from time to time.
Written words are easy to misinterpret and even when talking in person we see such things happen.
Shortfused people are not easy to handle and drama queens in magic simply call for shit to rain all over them.

5 Likes

That’s perfect for me!Thank you! I’m happy to stick with you at BALG! I’m literally like a 125lb sponge at the min lol im absorbing all the knowledge that I can lol I’m reading everything I can get my hands on and reading the things you guys write and watching E.A on YouTube lol :joy: I love it! The thing is I’m actually seeing results.

4 Likes

Only in similar situations. Other then that I drop hints. I have not told my brother yet but he knows I dabble in more then just the RHP side of things.

3 Likes

I only let people know that I’m a neo druid. Not that I work with magic or with Lucifer. It’s a much easier pill for regular people to swallow that I just believe in Mother Earth as my deity.

“I used to be Christian. But then I started to believe in Mother Earth. I still believe there’s a heaven. And I believe in Angel’s and demons. And a mix of other things.” Is usually how I put it.

1 Like

In general I don’t say what I believe in, because I don’t know what I believe in. I like to say that : “I believe”, and that’s all :thinking:

2 Likes

I would never say anything to anyone around here. Small town mentality. If I did I would have a lynch mob at my door in a week as it would have grown out of proportion to me sacrificing children in the name of Satan.
Small towns like this one are bad for gossip,labelling and torturing those that are different

7 Likes

@Akashiel, hehe, random drunk thing :slight_smile:. I know the drill

3 Likes

Well with people who think further than 2 braincells, I’m trying to explain the dogmatic learning and Fallen Angels being evil shit. Then I say I communicate with Angels and Fallen Angels. If they can handle that I talk about Lucifer.

2 Likes

Ohhh, you too? Lol

2 Likes

I told ppl i either atheist or straight up told them im into magick and ghosts

2 Likes

Sounds like a lovely place though to be a lil sinister and take advantage of all that fear :yum:

2 Likes

Yes, I sure do (for now) Small town folks piss me off. So small minded and stuck on what they know and who they know and believing everything they hear or are told without questioning it forever more…

3 Likes