Do you ever admit to being on the LHP to others?

I admit to Left-Hand Path practices, to avoid Multi-Generational Masonic Lodge Practice Enforcement.

2 Likes

I never do. But thatā€™s just me. Most of my close friends and my family are Christians. My wife is a lifelong Buddhist. I used to be Christian. Iā€™m still a big fan of Jesus Christ but not so much the religion that follows him.

I never admit it because I know how a lot of them will react. Also, I believe a great many corporate professionals are secretly on the LHP. I know a few that are secretly very involved in groups like Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).

1 Like

When stepping out I always wear a Church of Satan T-shirt and gaudy, inexpensive, inverted pentagram pendant. My car has a ā€˜What Would Satan Do?ā€™ sticker. Sometimes I carry a sign ā€“ Look At Me! - up and down the main street. Iā€™ve got a Baphomet keyring, matching neck-tie plus an assortment of confronting badges. All of these accoutrements set me apart as a successful lhp Magician. If only I had a Church of Satan membership card to flash at parties.

Al.

5 Likes

When I was in high school I cut my teeth on Watchtower magazines and Children of God comics. Loved Jack Chick and was also into Sunday morning televangelists. Pretty sick, but Satan saved me!

Al.

6 Likes

Off topic but can you link to the movie?

Back on topic, I donā€™t talk about my beliefs unless Iā€™m asked or it comes up. But I recently resolved not to hide it as itā€™s a part of who I am.

1 Like

My favourite answer goes to you :joy:

Just type into youtube American horror story apocalypse. Welcome to the Gorgeous Michael langden / cody fern. Honestly, just look :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: Hadnā€™t heard of it until you mentioned it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s on tonight and on Netflix too. Off topic or not, you just have to see him, unless your a guy? then sorry.

1 Like

Iā€™m not a guy. :wink:

1 Like

One of my neighbours who takes in my post if I am not there once took in a parcel from amazon for me which was full of books on demonology and black magic the whole close where I live knew that I had had a lot of trouble from my other neighbour and that to be honest I would not have objected to doing her in.
When I picked up the parcel from next door knowing that the lady was a christian i said ā€œOh great that is my books on black magic so i can get rid of that bitch next doorā€ She thought i was joking but i assured her that i wasnā€™t and seven weeks later the bitch moved out, and one day i spoke to the lady that took in the parcel and said rather flippantly i canā€™t believe how easy it worked to get rid of that cow with black magic. And now she tries not to talk to me at all if she can help it but at lease the neighbours have got the idea not to f**k about with me just in case and I can go about my business with out anyone interfering at all. The left hand path is the only true justice on this planet.

4 Likes

If my Pentagram and Baphomet Necklace doesnā€™t cue the in nothing will.

3 Likes

It depends on the situation and the individual(s) involved.
I ran into an associate from a past job a couple of days ago. He asked me if I was still an Xtian. Then after I answered he wanted to know why I renounced the faith. I told him it was none of his goddamned business, and then, sure enough, he started to get preachy. I had to be a rude asshole to get it through his skull. I didnā€™t mention the LHP or my new life, there was enough bullshit at that scene without complicating things.

I try to never reveal my motives for doing what I do to the cattle around me. Let them guess or speculate, thatā€™s all theyā€™re really good at anyway. Keep them confused and misdirected, let them think what they will.

1 Like

trump-satanic-protest
Goddamn it. Everybody stares at me and my crew whenever we go out. Iā€™m telling you, society is biased towards religious freedom! If only people would listen to my strident, screechy voice!

3 Likes

I suppose some people have a good reason to ā€œrenounceā€ a former faith. I never saw the point or any benefit to it myself. Basically I just stopped practicing it and left it at that. For me itā€™s like becoming disenchanted with K-Mart and deciding to begin shopping and Walmart instead. You just make the decision to do it. No real reason to stand outside of K-Mart corporate offices and pronounce my intentions to stop shopping in their stores. :slight_smile: Just seems like wasted effort with no return on investment to me. LOL

But again, that is just me. LOL

4 Likes

Anytime the subject comes up I make clear that Iā€™m not religious. If pressed further for answers or if I get the sense that they may be into the occult then I share that Iā€™m into Hermeticism as a philosophy and that could be religion, but I donā€™t worship any supreme ruler of the universe. Only my closest friends know that Iā€™m into conjuring spirits. Wellā€¦ if you donā€™t count 7k people on the internet who saw me on EAā€™s channel. Itā€™s funny how we would rather talk with strangers on the internet than almost anyone we know. I wish that it wasnā€™t so stigmatized.

5 Likes

I feel you.

As a Theistic Satanist the ritual I worked felt right, and it was between me and Satan. It didnā€™t feel like a waste of energy, any energy I expend within the parameters of my relationship with Satan is never wasted, unless I am left drained with no results. This was not the case.
But thatā€™s why I love Theistic/Spiritual/Traditional Satanism. It is uniquely individualistic and can be tailored to fit any view, lifestyle, or method. And Satan meets us where we are in our lives and teaches/mentors us at that level, with expected growth to followā€¦
Ave Satanas!

5 Likes

I can tell you exactly why we are stigmatised, persicuted for our beliefs and told we will burn in hell for renouncing the ā€˜correctā€™ religious path ( according to our individual backgrounds), its all about fear, we are told all our lives that Satan is pure evil and demons will torture our souls in hell for all eternity unless we bow down and stick to the rules laid down in the bible etc and to worship god etc etc people fear that this is true and when people start to think that satanic worship is building in numbers (which without doubt it is) they shit themselves! They fear us and therefore refuse to understand us. They say weā€™re nutters or weirdoā€™s and stigmatise is. It always happens and if you look back through history anyone who dares to stray from the majority are always persicuted. Fuck em I say, I feel happier since Iā€™ve taken the LHP, I feel stronger than ever even since my first post on this thread! Iā€™m calmer less stressed and I owe that to finally embracing the thing I have surpressed for years! Hail Satan!

4 Likes

Keep your shit to yourself and enjoy the ride.
Nobody could help you with that knowledge of yours but plenty of people who could make your life living shit.
If you are not telling your parents about sex magazines under your bed then you donā€™t have to brag about your magical practicesšŸ˜‰

3 Likes