Do you ever admit to being on the LHP to others?

I am unabashedly Us. :slight_smile:

Hi! I never mention it to just anyone. People tend to think you are either crazy or you want to sacrifice their first born to a horned God. I rarely find any middle ground. I sometimes have an urge to tell the bitch at work she burning on my altar but I refrain and wait for results. :wink:

3 Likes

I feel bad in lie about this, so usually I said the truth if someone asked me.

1 Like

I dont announce it to people but my partner has let slip things happening due to my ‘woo woo’ stuff as his mother calls it. I look like your average citizen but I do have a strong, esoteric vibe about me thats almost near impossible to hide. If someone asks me, I will answer as honestly with as much detail as they ask. If they ask a yes/no question, a yes/no is what they get.

4 Likes

‘Woo Woo’ stuff I love it

4 Likes

It’s really up to you tbh… I mean if you are comfortable with telling them, then sure go ahead but if you feel not then don’t Lol, but personal experience wise if I was in your situation and had 2 men knocking on my door to ask me what religion I am I would simply tell them to fuck off I don’t believe in jesus or any religion like such (but in the nicest way possible hehe) I only tell my closest friends about LHP, personally I think it’s good to keep this side of me hidden from others

1 Like

They are Mormons and they came back to the area the next day. They weren’t from the UK and are trying to get a local Mormon group going. I will obviously not be part of that group :joy:

They just came to my place yesterday, the door never opened. :joy:

1 Like

Just say something nicely like “I’m sorry but I don’t really have passion for such activities and find them uninteresting so please don’t come back again” you can always do some juju if they come back again haha

2 Likes

They must be going through a recruiting stage internationally. :joy:

4 Likes

No, it’s because my records are still active, I was raised in the LDS church, I just never really believed the b.s., and eventually my family stopped forcing me to go.

1 Like

oh, I see. LDS means later day saints. I just realised.

No Mormons here though the Jehova grannies came to give me kindling again today.Though as I was already dressed in my Halloween costume, with my new tattoo very visible on my chest they were quicker to leave than normal.

3 Likes

Did they leave you the compulsory Watchtower magazine???

2 Likes

Yep. Not very good kindling, but works in a pinch

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

You just reminded me…I need to reschedule for my tats. :persevere:

2 Likes

Why the need to reschedule (Asks the one whose tattoo was supposed to be done in July originally…)

1 Like

Because I had cancelled my apt., so I need to make another. :persevere:
Funny thing, since I’m one of those people with an extreme fear of needles. :joy:

1 Like

I told some people who are close to me,I didn’t get negative comments ,many see it as something interesting,if someone asked me, I would say openly, otherwise I try to keep it for myself.

4 Likes