Do you ever admit to being on the LHP to others?

I can be classified as a few things on an as needed bases but cannibal ia not one of them. :rofl:

4 Likes

Shhh, donā€™t tell them that itā€™s all a lie. :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, except my family. Thatā€™s a super slow process

1 Like

Not to my family 90% are Jehovahā€™s Witnesses. Thereā€™s one coworker I told heā€™s non judgemental but heā€™s still trying to save my soul. Bless his little heart.

6 Likes

I told my mother when i was in high school and told my grandparents. My grandparents tried to biblethump me because of it and my mom let me do whatever. My wife was a practitioner when i met her but sheā€™s RHP, but we discussed the first time I pulled a demon through and about my first interaction with Leviathan so she knew what she was getting into. Iā€™ve told a few people i used to work with and most people are more curious than judgemental since i explain how Iā€™m not opposed to their beliefs and that i understand where they come from

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t have to. People donā€™t ask me these kind of questions as often. The most recent was a few weeks back, someone asked me If Iā€™m ā€œa believerā€. I said I am a believer lol Then they start talking about Jesus and I interrupted them, saying Iā€™m not that kind of believer. They didnā€™t even asked where or what I believe :ok_hand:

5 Likes

No one ever asks me :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Keep it to myself. Only if someone asks I share my beliefs. One of my good friends has long studied theology and knows about my beliefs. Luckily heā€™s very smart guy. He never mentions to me about Jesus or Christianity. Not once so far. Or tries to sell me Christianity. He accepts my path that itā€™s only way Iā€™m ever going to be happy.

6 Likes

I am new here but it seems Iā€™ve been following the lhp for awhile. Still, Iam very selective in who I tell also. I guess Iā€™ve had too many experiences with people who werenā€™t whom they said they were.

2 Likes

I prefer to be among more normal people as I find them to help with grounding. As for knowing about people, most wierdoā€™s would stand out clear as day to me as there is no such thing as hiding. They could come creeping around pretending to mingle with ā€œThe Normiesā€ and they would stand out to me; seen this alot in the local community where Im from.

As for dealing with those who are without (not just normal people, but also insecure people) I normally just give them plenty of time if they are even beyond normal to prove themselves of a level of trust. For the most part I leave normal people alone with that as I like them just as they are as I can appreciate it.

1 Like

I was accepted pretty quickly, the Christians that I surround myself with are truely tolerant, they arenā€™t hypocrites. They didnā€™t try to change me.

2 Likes

@anon88243269 I know how you feel, my fella thinks Iā€™m nuts, he thinks itā€™s a manifestation of my own head! Pisses me right off!! My family know that Iā€™m LHP and as it turns out my great grandfather was of same religious persuasion, mom only remembered when she saw me in ritual robes the other day lol think I gave her a bit of a shock! Iā€™m not bothered who knows really, Iā€™m free to take any religious beliefs that I want! I donā€™t hurt anyone with it unless they piss me off and I certainly donā€™t sacrifice animals. Hollywood has such a lot to answer for lol

1 Like

Only my significant other knows. Coming out would complicate my life too much at this point, but I probably will let my beliefs be known in the distant future.

When I was in my twenties I wouldnā€™t shut up about my shit, but it wore off with time. Now I barely mention it, and then only to my gf who tolerates it.
It really blows not being able to talk about all of the amazing things you experience sometimes, but then ā€œpearls before swineā€ and all that.

3 Likes

Or worse, they attribute it to their christian god which just disgusts me so I say nothing

Hey man do you practice the LHP?

2 Likes

Of course I follow the Left Hand Path, but the LHP isnā€™t a ā€œpractice,ā€ itā€™s a way of engaging with the multiverse on your own terms. You can walk the LHP working exclusively with angels or your Higher Self, if you wanted to, just as you can walk the Right Hand Path and work exclusively with demons and godforms.

6 Likes

Man Iā€™m just trying to make a joke LOL. <3

2 Likes

Apparently he didnā€™t get it. :laughing:

1 Like

Or maybe he did and thatā€™s his answer! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like