Do you ever admit to being on the LHP to others?

He didn’t mind so much until he got shoved out of bed by a spirit once when he had pissed me off. He is a non believer, he was anyway :joy:
It would be great to grow and develop with someone on the same path

8 Likes

We are fishing from a much smaller pond when it comes to finding a mate that can handle these things.

5 Likes

Yes, this is true sadly.

1 Like

I really enjoy having someone close to me to discuss things with that have similar beliefs and structures.

2 Likes

Nope, it’s none of their business.

1 Like

10 Likes

This is the sort of thing that makes me laugh at the “spirits are just archetypes” crowd. One good manhandling by something unseen usually cures people of that.

11 Likes

He has been bothered twice. Once he was pushed clean out of bed and he is 22 stones so it was a good shove and recently a Goetia demon I work with squeezed his spine from the inside for a good while and he was in agony. He has a healthy respect now and no longer mocks what he doesn’t understand even slightly.

9 Likes

As a side note to my above comment, when confronted with things like “its evil” or “i dont agree with it” i usually make a point regarding how beneficial it is to be educated about it, and knowledge can’t be evil or bad.

10 Likes

Personally, yes I have…

1 Like

How did it go? where you judged or accepted?

I completely agree homie, I rep the left hand path everywhere I go, ( without interacting upon anyone’s beliefs , conversations, but i wear the black magician bravado with pride , and if any one is interested to understand me, is a chance to educate and enlighten the population one person at a time. I could care less what people think about me these days, I experience my truth and relay it uncensored if the situation calls for it…i.e. before I became a dedicated practioner my family did not want me to practise any type of magick or spiritual exercise.
One year later I not only have an indor and outdoor temple i am encouraged and supported with my practise, even to the point of performing divination readings for my family.
Our house now a portal of spirit conduct and ancient energies saturate the walls.
:smiling_imp: people fear what they don’t understand , above all I won’t let another misguided perception of society deem fit what I choose to do or how to act.
REP REP LHP😈

10 Likes

I have respect for this type of attitude. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I always had issues with my family in regards to my practices and beliefs, they can’t help they are brainwashed zombies. :stuck_out_tongue:
Though now that I’m on my own, they don’t seem to care as much.

2 Likes

Great comment. I think there is a whole new wave of people at the moment getting interested in the LHP due to american horror story Apocalypse by what I can see and hear. There seems to be a huge interest now it has been portrayed in a cool show

4 Likes

Soo true! I was always excited when those commercials started…always heard Lucifer voice sharply, " and who can deny the 21st centuryhas not been influced by the infernal empire"… made me smile. .with conviction

2 Likes

Michael Langden ‘swoon’ :blush:

1 Like

the jehovahs turned up on my doorstep one day and because i was born and brought up in a strict baptist household unfortunately i was pickled in that sodding book full of lies and deceit
but I kept them there for about 3 hours in discussion when at the last thing he was rummaging through his bible looking for a particular quote and before he found it i recited it from memory and then while he was still shocked i told him i prefered Satanism because it is based on truth and real knowledge
I’ve never seen two people head for the door so quick in all my life I was laughing out loud for hours.
I do wear a lucifer pendant around my neck and the only people who seem to notice are christians who have no idea what it is but they all seem to want to touch it and look closer at it and when they ask me about it i tell them it’s for good luck and leave them in the dark so to speak

10 Likes

Only to scare off the bible thumpers :rofl: when i start talking about the benifits of working with shiva,thor, azazel and ahriman in the same breath some people look at me like I’m gonna eat um or somethin. :rofl:

6 Likes

Well, how do they know that you won’t. :joy:

3 Likes